Question On Legend

Does anyone know how many Legends were shipped out in the initial shipment to dealers in the US ??, a couple each 10 each or is this info still unknown
Since I am not seeing many post about people receiving their Legend yet I am assuming the initial shipment was not many, which is kind of disconcerting to me, and yes believe me I know what assumption does for someone, if the US and Canada was the first countries to have the Legend shipped to its kind of puzzling why there are not more post being put up giving peoples thoughts on it, I have seen a few in the UK and a couple other countries but I am starting to think things are being held up in customs in the US and Canada which to me is crazy it should not take this long once they have been sent out by the manufacturer

Maybe Nokta/Macro can chime in and shed some light on it

Appreciate others thoughts

I’m wondering if they offering the two coil package right away are if this first shipment is just with the single stock coil? I don’t believe much has been said about it.

All us inquiring mines want’s to know!

Chuck 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DSMITH said:

Since I am not seeing many post about people receiving their Legend yet I am assuming the initial shipment was not many,...

How do you know it has even arrived?  Wasn't it early last week that Dilek said the first shipment would be out-the-door by end of the week?  They're coming via ocean container, I assume.  How long does that take?  Then when they arrive, they have to be rerouted to retailers.

The videos so far have been from VIP's (testers and NoMads).  Those shipped via air according to a previous video from Dilek.

Patience, Grasshopper.  😉

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

How do you know it has even arrived?  Wasn't it early last week that Dilek said the first shipment would be out-the-door by end of the week?  They're coming via ocean container, I assume.  How long does that take?  Then when they arrive, they have to be rerouted to retailers.

The videos so far have been from VIP's (testers and NoMads).  Those shipped via air according to a previous video from Dilek.

Patience, Grasshopper.  😉

Dilek responded to a reply on Facebook and said they had already shipped the first orders to US and Canada first that was a couple weeks ago not sure about the arriving part though

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I’m wondering if they offering the two coil package right away are if this first shipment is just with the single stock coil? I don’t believe much has been said about it.

All us inquiring mines want’s to know!

Chuck 

Ridge Runner not sure of that either I did read something again on Facebook it was said they only shipped the standard package how true that is I do not know 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tahts-a-dats-ago said:

Someone (another forum) made a post saying they had received notice (from a US dealer) that their Legend had shipped. That post was made today (March 1st).

I pre-ordered the Legend pro-pack but have not heard anything from my dealer. 

That is correct also seen that on treasure net 

I believe they're shipping them via air transport not container ships in the beginning.  Perhaps both as they ramp up production.

• Like 1

A guy on one my Facebook groups here in Oklahoma, posted yesterday that he had received his Legend. He'd won it several months ago at a treasure hunt, but just now received it. So it looks like they are in the US in some capacity.