The Legend Wouldn't Hit A Gold Chain. Probably Preset Iron Bias.

Need to wait for iron bias for the Legend to be able to hit the gold chain. I hope it does.

Note Added By Moderator - this thread perfectly highlights the dangers of trusting internet videos. Do read the entire thread before passing judgement.

Legend.jpg

• Oh my! 1

Yea looks like Nokta Makro has some issues they need to work out on the Legend. I'm sure they will figure stuff out as more people get them. Updates should be able to take care of them.

• Like 1

HELLO ALL! THERE IS NO ISSUE! 

PLEASE STOP MAKING INACCURATE COMMENTS/CONCLUSIONS ON THE LEGEND.                                                     1) READ THE MANUAL!! 2) IN THE VIDEO ABOVE: 

1) THERE IS NO BOTTLE CAP REJECTION ON THE MACHINE!

2) PARK MODE IS DESIGNED FOR COIN AND JEWELRY HUNTING IN URBAN AREAS AND PARKS WHERE THERE ARE LOTS OF MODERN TRASH (ALUMINUM FOIL, PULL-TABS, BOTTLE CAPS ETC.) PRESENT. THIS MODE IS OPTIMIZED FOR MID TO LARGE COINS AND JEWELRY. THE DEFAULT DISCRIMINATION IS SET TO REJECT TARGET IDS UP TO AND INCLUDING 11 TO ELIMINATE IRON AS WELL AS ALUMINUM FOIL.
IF YOU SET THE TONE BREAK TO 10, THEN YOU WILL GET A NON-FERROUS TONE FOR THAT TARGET!!!

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, abenson said:

OK NO ISSUES THANKS FOR SETTING US STRAIGHT ON THAT. 

Dear Abenson,

I have the most respect for all the members of this group and I am sorry if my post seemed like I was trying to set anybody straight.... was not the intent at all but it is getting very tiring to try correcting all this misinformation!

The machine is reacting the way it should to ID 11.

So when the machine is working perfectly fine, it is a bit upsetting to see people referring to it as an ''issue''.

It is all about learning the machine and reading the manual...

• Like 2

Thank you Dilek, 

I was wondering if he didn't have setting right. It's good to know there is no problem hitting a gold chain.

I shouldn't have posted this without finding what was wrong with his settings.

Sorry,

Rick

• Like 1

Hi there....  I got an email from the poster of the video:

''I have deleted this video and have made this right with another video showing the tone break tips. And Calabash is deleting his video of my clips  too. I am getting away with the tone break at 9  and am having great results. I am sorry about the commotion. We are all learning with this machine and it is a powerful machine. Just a little adjustments to some settings will increase the odds at getting small gold with all machines. I can't wait for the 6" coil...it should be very fun. Keep smiling and cheers.''

THANK YOU!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tahts-a-dats-ago said:

Video of same gold chain with tone break set at 9

This is Paystreak’s “corrected” Legend detecting gold chains video. 

Jeremy is a stand up guy who doesn’t mind apologizing and showing how careful one needs to be when videoing the process of learning a new detector 

• Like 3

Ba ha ha guess he should of just did his famous legend toss and that would've fixed it🤣🤣.