Shipment Of Pro Pac Legends

for anyone that has ordered the Legend Pro Pack Dilek posted on face book they are being shipped out tomorrow just thought people would like a bit of info

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the update. The Pro Pac is what I ordered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JCR said:

Thanks for the update. The Pro Pac is what I ordered.

Me also

I am going to give props where props are due I sent a PM to Dilek on Facebook and ask her if she could give a update as to when the PRO PACKs were expected to be shipped she responded back to me which I then suggested that she do an update on face book so it did not sound like a rumor coming from me which apparently she agreed with what I said and then the next day posted up the update she impressed me very much by actually responding to me and then implemented the update that laddie must be tireless because she made the update while on a trip to Germany for a metal detecting expo

Thank you Dilek

• Like 2

I agree. This level of customer service/response/genuineness is so rare in today's world that some people are actually confused by it.

• Like 4

Without Dilek I don't think the magic would be there for Nokta. When you have someone out front and visible to the public like her it does make a difference. Some people just have the drive, talent, and right way of doing things.

Dilek is a treasure to that company. She IS the voice and face of Nokta. I sure hope they treat her right.

• Like 5

Agree, Dilek is awesome. 

I reached out to her about the pro pack shipments and she responded quickly. Like Paystreak superfreak said..."Try that with the competition"

They are on the way as we speak and that sweet 6inch coil is going to be sweet. 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Shipment Of Pro Pac Legends