I Out Lasted My Coil

Jayhop

2 hours ago, Jayhop said:

Thanks for that information, I thought the more you charged and discharged the less time a battery would last. 

Yes sir after the initial fairly short break-in period, LiPo will begin to very slowly deteriorate under these conditions.

10 hours ago, relicmeister said:

The unimpressive coil life is a secondary reason to have a second coil, as I will as soon as available. On the other hand and perhaps a reflection of my hunting style/ locations I rarely detect for more than a few hours. If I travel a distance to a site, however, I might outlast a single coils juice. I’d like a second coil in these cases. 

Do you know how much coils are for the deus? 

3 minutes ago, midalake said:

Do you know how much coils are for the deus? 

2 coils for the D2 avail at the moment  : 
- round 9"
- round 11"

1 hour ago, midalake said:

YES.....Not cheap..........

Mercedes are not cheap lol ... 🙂 🙂

27 minutes ago, midalake said:

We will see. Will have one in my hands Friday and on the beach with it. Hope I don't break the crappy shaft.

The shaft is ok as long as you are too tall ... It is not crappy it is just a little too smal for tall people like me ( 1,83m ). But there is an optional longer mid rod if I remember well .

I am looking fwd for your feebacks at the beach , I am sure that you cant go wrong with the D2 ...

HH

I got a discount on my coil so the cost was $339. 
the bad side is unavailable still. I like very much the 11” but still want and will  favor the niner. XP coils are pricey but remember when Deus 1 coils were $439?

• Like 1