Heart Breaking Find And A Little Silver

It's way more difficult to find stuff now than it was twenty years ago as every year more and places get hunted out.

We used to just drive around looking for places to detect. Virgin sites were everywhere. Now you have to think outside of the box. I do tons of map research and still get skunked more often than not.

• Like 4

Well you know the Nox is one of the best detectors, but remember the tool is only 10% of the find. It is the operator and determination that gets the silver, gold and relics. You would of make your Grandfather proud. 👏 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, geof_junk said:

You would of make your Grandfather proud. 👏 

Thank you very much and when I am out there with his 800 I feel as though he is there guiding me in the right direction. It just seems so natural to use the 800 to find items even on factory settings.

I hope to get out there for an entire day soon as I am having some help this next month to take care of my grandmother.

• Like 4

Caleb,

Glad to see you out digging again! But sorry to hear about your grandmother not doing well! There's a season for everything! Hang in there!🙏

As far as coins go, as I recall, you have some very🦨 nice finds from some previous hunts! Also, you are young, so have more time left than many of us, to hunt for treasures!👍👍

• Thanks 1

Nice run for half hour so you found 4 things, dime, penny, junk ring and some fresh air!

There are home health aids that can help you and your grandma, much better than a home.

• Like 1