Stand For The Armcuff

NCtoad

I don’t like this design. It looks like it might get in the way of your swing. I got the one on eBay that snaps under the original stand and widens it. It works well and still fits in backpack and doesn’t hit your hip when swinging. Sorry I don’t know how to attach a link. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, relicmeister said:

I don’t like this design. It looks like it might get in the way of your swing. I got the one on eBay that snaps under the original stand and widens it. It works well and still fits in backpack and doesn’t hit your hip when swinging. Sorry I don’t know how to attach a link. 

I never thought about fitting in a backpack.  Thanks for mentioning that as I may order the xp280 backpack sometime in the future.  

I noticed the xp stand has little bumps molded into the feet almost as if they made it so an accessory stand could snap onto it.  Is that how yours attaches?

I’m not sure if the picture posted by Shelton is the one I got on eBay but very similar if not same. I know it’s made with 3 D printing. Just search Deus II stand it should come up. 

20 hours ago, NCtoad said:

I never thought about fitting in a backpack.  Thanks for mentioning that as I may order the xp280 backpack sometime in the future.  

I noticed the xp stand has little bumps molded into the feet almost as if they made it so an accessory stand could snap onto it.  Is that how yours attaches?

I have a backpack that holds the primary gear including small shovel which is for quick detecting sessions. I also purchased the XP 280 backpack for all day outings and trips because you can fit everything you can conceivably need. It’s amazing how much fits. It’s a bit on the heavy side but you will not feel it because it’s so comfortable with the waist strap. They now have the XP 240 backpack which looks the same but is lighter, somewhat cheaper but not as deep. It’s not available here in U.S. yet. Because I have the lightweight backpack I use I prefer the 280. Do I recommend the XP 280? Yes 

I was made it in Fusion 360 cad/cam software.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1