Nokta/Makro Legend Available In USA

Looks like the shipment has arrived.  Serious Detecting has at least 10 available as I write this:

https://www.ebay.com/str/seriousdetecting/Nokta-Makro/_i.html?store_cat=14364028018

• Like 1

They must not take waiting lists. That or they already filled them. I'm still on the fence about the Legend. I want to see what updates they do in the next few months.

Yesterday I got a notice from kellyco that they were currently shipping the basic packs to pre-orders.

No pro packs yet but they expect to start shipping sometime next week.

Yep, I've seen US dealers now on Facebook trying to sell off their stock, I guess they didn't have enough pre-orders to use up their allocation, here is one with the dealers with them sitting in stock

https://www.metaldetectingshop.com/products/nokta-makro-the-legend

These are the ones that came by plane, the next much bigger load will likely already be on a ship or not far off it on it's way around the world.  They can't ship them all by plane, it'll be eating into their bottom line severely but they just had to get them out there in the public's hands after all the delays.

Big Boy hobbies has them in stock too. Looks like if you want the standard package there's no shortage right now. I would assume most want he Pro package.

Yes, the standard park makes little sense to me with the price difference between the two, but of course that's the one that was sent, there would be less profit on the Pro Pack I'd guess.  A lot of people will just wait until the Pro Pack is available.

4 hours ago, phrunt said:

Yes, the standard park makes little sense to me with the price difference between the two, but of course that's the one that was sent, there would be less profit on the Pro Pack I'd guess.  A lot of people will just wait until the Pro Pack is available.

Unless Nokta was providing the Pro Pack accessories at NO additional cost, I personally have no use for the small coil/big coil being offered in the pro pack variants (prefer a 10x5 elliptical) and the spare battery is just another unneeded accessory (unless built-in battery capacity turns out to be an issue, and in that case my Legend will quickly find itself on the classifieds forum).  That spare battery just ends up adding weight and occupying the headphone jack and makes Legend unsuitable for water usage.  No, I’ll save the $ on those unwanted accessories, get the Standard package and if I end up keeping Legend, will procure the optimum elliptical accessory coil (hopefully) down the road.

• Like 3

I got my Basic Legend that I will have by tomorrow{Weds}I wanted the Basic and don't need the Small Coil.Got it from Destination Gold Detectors with 10% off and NO Tax.I think if you call them you can get one with 10%off and No Tax unless you like KellyCo among others and Pay the tax?Just tell them that you read a few people that got the discount and you would like to buy one from them with the discount......Good luck alllllllll JT