Blm Mlrs Reporting System Closing

The BLM MLRS reporting system will be closed from 8 pm central time today March 8th until 9:30 am central time on Monday March 14th. You will not be able to research or file mining claims online until next Monday. If you need to file paperwork the BLM State offices will be available for walk in filings.

Land Matters will still be available for current research and mapping during this time. We will be updating the Mining Claims maps later today.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

just a quick shout out to clay.
with your cds and websites, The Diggings and mylandmatters and your sharing of knowledge of all things mining claim related.
its helped me find some of that elusive open ground that's out there and stopped me from claiming some areas that would have been a real headache
to deal with.
thank you for what you do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would also like to give a huge shoutout to Clay Diggins. Your involvement in mining claim and land information has literally changed so much of what people like me, who have no background in what you are sharing, have available to us. 

Forum members, if you have not donated to Land Matters (http://www.mylandmatters.orgv) you should think about it, the work that site has done has made a difference for all of us whether we know it or not.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bishop said:

just a quick shout out to clay.
with your cds and websites, The Diggings and mylandmatters and your sharing of knowledge of all things mining claim related.
its helped me find some of that elusive open ground that's out there and stopped me from claiming some areas that would have been a real headache
to deal with.
thank you for what you do.

50 minutes ago, flakmagnet said:

I would also like to give a huge shoutout to Clay Diggins. Your involvement in mining claim and land information has literally changed so much of what people like me, who have no background in what you are sharing, have available to us. 

Forum members, if you have not donated to Land Matters (http://www.mylandmatters.orgv) you should think about it, the work that site has done has made a difference for all of us whether we know it or not.

This is encouraging. This is exactly why Land Matters was created. After 8 years I too think they have made a difference. It sure is nice to hear that from users!

Thanks so much for the comments. Land Matters is an all volunteer charity and our only "pay' is knowing we have helped. I'm enjoying this payday. :smile:

• Like 4