The Ole AT Pro Had Another Banner Day At A Park

I sorta gave up on this park couple years ago. It used to be a Clad Basket, than really started to go down hill.   Finished up a site early today and had some time left so slipped in to see what's up.    Started at the outdoor basketball court and never left.   Coin after coin, so many started Cherry picking.    I had the Pro fitted with the 8x5 and it really picked threw the trash.   Was hoping for maybe a ring in there but not today.   For the day $11.15 for 93 coins.   That ole machine should have been smoking.   As for me, wife had a dandy meal made, couple of pain pills, and 2 fingers of Rum.  I'm out of here.

• Like 9

That's great. Don't let other people decide what is obsolete! The AT Pro is a good machine in the right places.

• Like 6

Have you ever tried the 6x9 concentric on it? I had the 9x12 but found it on the heavy side. I still like the AT Pro for fresh water hunting.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kac said:

Have you ever tried the 6x9 concentric on it? I had the 9x12 but found it on the heavy side. I still like the AT Pro for fresh water hunting.

Yep, the AT Pro is a Dandy in fresh and most brackish waters. I hunt two other machines and the Pro still holds it's place in the lineup.

• Like 2

Today the Pro had a lay-up.     Laying On Da Topp, a darn nice mens bracelet for the pickens.    Happens sometimes. Looked it up, $33 over the counter.    Plus $3.33 in Clad.  I was lucky, this park has a lot of dead ground.

20220315_150307.jpg

• Like 5

I am a Deus II owner now as well as own the Nokta Impact from day 1. I own my ATMax and will never let it go. I have the stock coil and the small coil. I think ATPro has a nicer audio sound than the Max. The Max is deeper for sure but they chose to use the audio sounds from the ATGold instead of the Pro. I am used to it though and LOVE the machine!!! It's NOT a $1600 machine like my Deus II but really does a better job than many others. It will sniff stuff from our heavy Iron here in CT. I am actually putting it ahead of my Impact right now! Hunting with my buddy today, he is a Legend with his Pro!! He has the best coin examples in New England. All of the 1800' dimes in museum condition. One of the finest Large cents ever found here and a Connecticut copper that looks like it was made yesterday. He is a Wizard with his Pro!!!Every hunt we do he plays it like a Stradivarius Violin. I like my Max as much as my Deus II. They both have their place.

Peace HH 👍👋

• Like 4

People forget to give enough emphasis to the operator when commenting on successful detecting.

• Like 5

I used my AT Max this past weekend for the first time in a while. Hunted with my daughter at an old ballfield. Found 16 Memorial Cents & a key. She found a few coins also with the Anfibio Multi. A simple & fun hunt together.

• Like 3

On 3/21/2022 at 7:05 AM, JCR said:

I used my AT Max this past weekend for the first time in a while. Hunted with my daughter at an old ballfield. Found 16 Memorial Cents & a key. She found a few coins also with the Anfibio Multi. A simple & fun hunt together.

You just never know what your gonna find in them sports fields.  That day you and your daughter found some memories.

• Like 1