Deus 2 Vdi Big Numbers

Sandheron

You would expect an update to do a factory reset before/after the firmware is flashed, this is normal behaviour.

• Like 1

I see said the blind man Me!

• Like 2

I like it but Im going to hold off a few days until the WS6 issue is resolved. Besides I have to do it on work laptop because I’m prehistoric.  Has anything else been upgraded? Or is it just the giant TID numbers?  

2 hours ago, relicmeister said:

I like it but Im going to hold off a few days until the WS6 issue is resolved. Besides I have to do it on work laptop because I’m prehistoric.  Has anything else been upgraded? Or is it just the giant TID numbers?  

Gary says something about full tones being more like deus1 after update.  

• Like 2

Didn’t test prog 3 which on mild soils is my favourite one. I can say that on mineralized soils prog.3 is not so good, when compared to programs like Sensitive..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, relicmeister said:

What WS6 issue?

On 3/12/2022 at 7:13 PM, Steve Andrews said:

Yes, I Iost my headphones during the update.

I re-did the download and got the big numbers but lost my pinpointer. I just notice this today when out looking that my pinpointer was not working. Tried to reinstall while I was out looking but could not. I uninstalled when I received after finally receiving the uninstall screen, but unable to re-install. The uninstall screen does not always appear. I am recharging. Maybe this will help. Has anyone else experienced this????Thanks.....

• Like 1