Deus 2 Vdi Big Numbers

Sandheron

Just turn OFF the WS6 module before you do the update. Power off RC when update is Successful and power back on. Your module will be fine.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Carolina said:

Just turn OFF the WS6 module before you do the update. Power off RC when update is Successful and power back on. Your module will be fine.

I forgot to turn the module off and lost it. DUH!!! Re paired it and I'm fine now.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cookie58 said:

I re-did the download and got the big numbers but lost my pinpointer. I just notice this today when out looking that my pinpointer was not working. Tried to reinstall while I was out looking but could not. I uninstalled when I received after finally receiving the uninstall screen, but unable to re-install. The uninstall screen does not always appear. I am recharging. Maybe this will help. Has anyone else experienced this????Thanks.....

Just follow the pairing in the manual. Some of us lost the pairing of the WS6 headphones by not turning them off while updating.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mudwhale said:

Just follow the pairing in the manual. Some of us lost the pairing of the WS6 headphones by not turning them off while updating.

I tried as the instructions said----when turning on, hold the on button for eight seconds( I think I did as instructed) but it wouldnt pair. Do you think that the battery may have been low? It has been charging for a long time now.

2 minutes ago, cookie58 said:

I tried as the instructions said----when turning on, hold the on button for eight seconds( I think I did as instructed) but it wouldnt pair. Do you think that the battery may have been low? It has been charging for a long time now.

Possibly. It took me a couple attempts to pair my headphones holding the button for 8 sec. After my last attempt, I did the 8 sec thing then turned every thing off, turned the remote back on and it started working.

3 minutes ago, mudwhale said:

Possibly. It took me a couple attempts to pair my headphones holding the button for 8 sec. After my last attempt, I did the 8 sec thing then turned every thing off, turned the remote back on and it started working.

I will try again after the charge is complete. Thanks mudwhale.

27 minutes ago, cookie58 said:

I will try again after the charge is complete. Thanks mudwhale.

The button is very hard to push . If you accidentally let it go for a split second won’t pair. You also can go to options, pairing and select phones. Then pair.

9 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

What WS6 issue?

On a different forum Some reported having an issue with the WS6 I think unpairing from remote when doing the update. Then “squirrel1” posted a short video about what was happening. Some when prompted by remote to press minus button pressed it on remote instead of WS6.  I simply wanted to review the procedure outlined on XP website and all posted videos before i do the update so I get it right. Also, If anyone can screw up a simple update, it’s me. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Carolina said:

The button is very hard to push . If you accidentally let it go for a split second won’t pair. You also can go to options, pairing and select phones. Then pair.

The Mi6 is what I am having trouble with. And yes, I am still having trouble with Mi6 pairing with the control unit after fully charged. It worked perfectly before I did the large number update. I didnt even know the Mi6 wasnt working until having it out this morn. I may have to call the service center. Thanks to all and I hope you all the best with yours. I remember having problems when the Mi6 first came out. I tell you-------you really miss it when you dont have it as it was this morn. You would have to pull one muff of headphones off the ear to hear the Mi6.

31 minutes ago, relicmeister said:

On a different forum Some reported having an issue with the WS6 I think locking up when initiating the update. Then Someone posted a short video about what was happening.  I think it was something simple like needing to press 2 buttons on the WS6 simultaneously that was unclear. I simply wanted to review the procedure outlined on XP website and all posted videos before i do the update so I get it right. Also, If anyone can screw up a simple update, it’s me. 

Yeah. Now this is the Mi6 not being able to pair with the controller. Be careful relicmeister. I would have been less confusion if I had stayed with the smaller numbers. Thanks, man.