Deus 2 Vdi Big Numbers

Sandheron

10 hours ago, cookie58 said:

Yeah. Now this is the Mi6 not being able to pair with the controller. Be careful relicmeister. I would have been less confusion if I had stayed with the smaller numbers. Thanks, man.

Now I’m confused. First you said WS6 wireless phones, now you say WI6 pin pointer. Can you get to any program and push option pairing then select whichever device you are actually trying to pair ?

36 minutes ago, Carolina said:

Now I’m confused. First you said WS6 wireless phones, now you say WI6 pin pointer. Can you get to any program and push option pairing then select whichever device you are actually trying to pair ?

Sorry for the confusion, but it is the Mi6(pin-pointer). And, yes I can get to the program to pair the Mi6 (pin-pointer) and it tells me to hold for 8 seconds and it is like it never responds to the Mi6. Thanks.....

5 minutes ago, cookie58 said:

Sorry for the confusion, but it is the Mi6(pin-pointer). And, yes I can get to the program to pair the Mi6 (pin-pointer) and it tells me to hold for 8 seconds and it is like it never responds to the Mi6. Thanks.....

I think that was Steve A that lost the Ws6 (headphones) back about page 3.

2 hours ago, cookie58 said:

Are you pushing the power button on the remote or the pin-pointer?

9 hours ago, relicmeister said:

I want to do the update but I don’t want any complications such as I’ve heard. Might do it tonight. 

I reckon I finally got it. GRIF-FINds has a video that really helped me with this. In order to pair the Mi6(pin-pointer), it, Mi6, has to be on channel 7. It is hard to negotiate which is channel 7 on the Mi6, but after you find channel 7, it is smooth sailing from there. Thanks to everyone and also GRIF-FINds.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2022 at 3:52 PM, cookie58 said:

I reckon I finally got it. GRIF-FINds has a video that really helped me with this. In order to pair the Mi6(pin-pointer), it, Mi6, has to be on channel 7. It is hard to negotiate which is channel 7 on the Mi6, but after you find channel 7, it is smooth sailing from there. Thanks to everyone and also GRIF-FINds.

GRIF-Finds mini tutorials are really helpful. I have a special playlist on my YouTube just for tutorials on Deus 2 by Calabash, XP/Gary Blackwell and a couple others including Grif-finds. Even though I’ve read the manual, these tutorial videos are incredibly helpful. Kudos to all who take the time to make them. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, relicmeister said:

GRIF-Finds mini tutorials are really helpful. I have a special playlist on my YouTube just for tutorials on Deus 2 by Calabash, XP/Gary Blackwell and a couple others including Grif-finds. Even though I’ve read the manual, these tutorial videos are incredibly helpful. Kudos to all who take the time to make them. 

Totally agree with you

• Like 1