Paystreak’s Broke Internet Video

In this video he mentions that the equinox falses a lot more on nails than the Legend.  The legend that he’s testing has a preset iron bias which would keep the falsing to a minimum.  I wonder if he runs his nox in zero iron bias?  If he does, it definitely would false more than the legend.  I’m wondering if both detectors had equivalent iron bias settings would his statement above still hold true?   

• The title was changed to Paystreak’s Broke Internet Video

At this point I'm pretty much totally burnt out on all testing videos. I don't care whose doing them or what detectors they are using. I'm not interested in any of the releases available right now anyway. That's not to say others aren't though, but I find it hard to believe most people aren't burnt out with them too.

Edited because I didn't notice this was the Nokta/Makro section.

• Like 1

Paystreak (Jeremy) responded to my comment on his youtube channel.  

“I always run 0 Iron bias on nox. Bump it up to 3 in my hot soil and you will miss many deep targets. The Nox high tones on nails like the Simplex. Legend gives very few high tones on nails.”

It will be interesting to see how the Legend responds after it gets the new iron bias update.  You got to like Paystreak’s videos.  The guy puts out an honest video.  I’m 

8 hours ago, NCtoad said:

Paystreak (Jeremy) responded to my comment on his youtube channel.  

“I always run 0 Iron bias on nox. Bump it up to 3 in my hot soil and you will miss many deep targets. The Nox high tones on nails like the Simplex. Legend gives very few high tones on nails.”

It will be interesting to see how the Legend responds after it gets the new iron bias update.  You got to like Paystreak’s videos.  The guy puts out an honest video.  I’m 

The Legend had my curiosity, but now it has my attention...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mh9162013 said:

The Legend had my curiosity, but now it has my attention...

Me too. If the legend ends up performing  as good as the nox I may just get one just for the build quality and selection of coils.  

42 minutes ago, NCtoad said:

Me too. If the legend ends up performing  as good as the nox I may just get one just for the build quality and selection of coils.  

Oh, I already expect the Legend to be as good as the Equinox...or be close enough such that personal preferences will be the deciding factor.

• Like 1