0.7 Update Coming Soon!

NCtoad

Excellent video thx . Just I definitely prefer the SQUARE audio to the PWM that Gary uses in the video , but thats just a matter of personal choice ... Anyway this D2 is amazing 🙂 🙂 ...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BeachHunter said:

Has the 0.7 update been released yet? All I can find is the 0.6.

The last update that I’m aware of was the big number update which is still for some odd reason called 0.6. Just a word of caution, some people are reporting a loss of depth and other undesirable operating characteristics with the big number update. Others emphatically deny that to be the case. I chose to forgo it for now to be on the safe side. 

• Like 2

I’m holding off for time being also. Who knows, maybe yet another update will be released in near future 

• Like 2

I’m going to be very cautious about updates to this detector. There’s no shortage of Deus 1 users who say that 3. Something was the best and things went backward from there in some respects. I did the same thing with Simplex and glad that I didn’t update from 2.77 to 2.78. It helps on resale down the road too to be running a more desirable software version. The latest isn’t always the greatest I’m learning. 

7 hours ago, BeachHunter said:

Has the 0.7 update been released yet? All I can find is the 0.6.

I’m assuming if you got on the XP email list they will notify you when the new update is ready.  My deus II with the original 0.6 version is finding stuff just fine.  Although I’d like to have the big numbers, I can wait until 0.7 is released.  

• Like 1