Legend - First Impressions

I look forward to hearing what you think of it Jeff, these are the sorts of opinions I've been waiting for, user reports!

Also, Happy Birthday 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

The Legend’s weight is fairly evenly distributed. It actually reminds me of a T2, F70 or F75 in that regard.

That's high praise (and I'm not being facetious).  Some may not know that those detectors are the gold standard for balance in a moderate (~3.5 lb) weight package.  Coincidentally I'm going to be doing some separation tests with my Fisher F75 (and my Minelab X-Terra 705) as soon as it warms up here today.

Meanwhile I'm waiting anxiously for your report on the Legend's performance.  Bet you didn't expect mid-March Georgia temps would be down there (not that you didn't know it was possible), but if it's like here we're going to have great detecting weather this week.

• Like 1

Thanks Simon, George, Chuck and Dean. 

I am in Georgia to help take care of my 91 year old mother who developed a really bad Covid toe infection and had her foot amputated. She is in great spirits since her foot has finally stopped hurting….

I may not have much time to detect.

I will say that there are plenty of settings, icons and adjustments to learn and make on the Legend. I won’t come close to being able to report on most of them yet.

Dean, the vibration feature works really well in my opinion and it has several levels of intensity. I haven’t tested it much but I will soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Oh my! 1

Prayers for your Mum, Jeff.  chance to glance at the manual while sitting together. 

Kind Regards 

clive

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Legend - First Impressions