Legend - First Impressions

That dirt reminds me of my backyard when I lived in Brisbane, Australia.

Nice looking pooch!

Sounds like you're enjoying the Legend.  So far so good!

• Like 1

Jeff,

Thanks for the report!

Prayers for your mom.
 56 was a good year and hopefully I’ll catch ya in a few months. 

Looking forward to more info. Thanks again! Tom

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick report Jeff.  As you put more hours on the Legend, I will be looking forward to hear how you feel it compares to the Equinox. 

Glad to hear your mom has recovered well enough to order you out of the house.  When she offers to make you a sandwich, I think the recovery will be complete.  Take care and HH.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your report. I have one question: a relic hunter I know won a Legend...he want to test it and I asked him to make a screenshot of the mineralization strength bars. He told me Legend doesn’t have a strenght mineralization graphic...is that the case? Thanks 

1 hour ago, Ogliuga said:

Thank you for your report. I have one question: a relic hunter I know won a Legend...he want to test it and I asked him to make a screenshot of the mineralization strength bars. He told me Legend doesn’t have a strenght mineralization graphic...is that the case? Thanks 

Yes.  NM decided not to put a mineralization meter on Legend.  Perhaps a future add but if you look at the screen layout, there really isn’t any spare room.

• Thanks 1

I hope NM is considering adding one with good resolution. It has been suggested to them that the Depth scale or Ferro Check might be utilized during the Ground Balance procedure.

13 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Yes.  NM decided not to put a mineralization meter on Legend.  Perhaps a future add but if you look at the screen layout, there really isn’t any spare room.

When ground balancing the Legend, will it give some sort of "value" like the AT Max or Equinox does? I understand this isn't an actual measurement of ground conditions, but would allow some sort of objective comparison between people using Legend units.

1 hour ago, mh9162013 said:

When ground balancing the Legend, will it give some sort of "value" like the AT Max or Equinox does? I understand this isn't an actual measurement of ground conditions, but would allow some sort of objective comparison between people using Legend units.

It gives you a reference number during GB similar to Equinox.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1