First Legend Hunt

Sounds good.

• Like 1

Nice review Dan. Looks like you saved a few good keepers anyways. How does the weight feel compared to the nox after a long days swing time? 

32 minutes ago, Kickindirt said:

Nice review Dan. Looks like you saved a few good keepers anyways. How does the weight feel compared to the nox after a long days swing time? 

Thank you. I have a bad shoulder and after about 4 hours  it was starting to feel uncomfortable. i would say it's about the same, maybe a bit easy, not by much.

Something I forgot to mention, in full sun, it's a very hard to see which icon is highlighted when making any adjustment. Maybe a darkened box around it or darken the icon altogether. It's hard to see on the fly, gotta stop, lift the machine up to see where your at.

• Thanks 1

Headphone drop could be interference. On the MK or Gold Racer, and Apex I would change channels and it would solve it.

Can you change channels on BT?? That could be a problem if not.

8 hours ago, Dan(NM) said:

Thank you. I have a bad shoulder and after about 4 hours  it was starting to feel uncomfortable. i would say it's about the same, maybe a bit easy, not by much.

They have similar weights , 1,26kg for the Nox and 1,36kg for the Legend with probably similar coil weights , then no significant sweeping ergonomy difference at the end , this sounds logical  ...