Nebraska Digger Just Signed On Today

Diggitdaddy

Hello, am a metal detectorist / amateur historian for about 15 years. I have used Whites, Nokta Makros and Fisher metal detectors. Main reason I signed on was to share and learn what settings and hints others may have. Will visit those forums here...I wont post pictures of finds here, I do that over on Treasurenet.com on occasion. Good luck fellow hobbyists ! 

Welcome to the forum and please share some of the finds and stories with us.

There are a lot of people on here that would enjoy a good hunt.

Good luck and good hunting.

• Like 1

Hello from Kansas!  Welcome to the group and the in depth knowledge that it offers for every user category in metal detecting.  I also use TreasureNet and enjoy its bountiful offerings to the great metal detecting world.  Even if you don't post your finds enjoy the entries and chime in if you have any questions or viewpoints.  

• Like 1

On 3/15/2022 at 12:51 AM, Valens Legacy said:

Welcome to the forum and please share some of the finds and stories with us.

There are a lot of people on here that would enjoy a good hunt.

Thanks...I know central Illinois, used to drive thru there when was an OTR driver. Do you use any White detectors ? Good luck with your finds ! 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2022 at 12:24 PM, locator said:

Welcome aboard, dd. Think you will find what you are looking for because there are a lot of helpful people with a lot of knowledge here.

GL & HH

Thanks Locator...looking forward to share this great hobby. Do you use white detectors still ? I occasionally get down to NE Kansas near Marysville to detect. Right along the old Oregon trail...do you find much luck out there ? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jason-NEK said:

Hello from Kansas!  Welcome to the group and the in depth knowledge that it offers for every user category in metal detecting.  I also use TreasureNet and enjoy its bountiful offerings to the great metal detecting world.  Even if you don't post your finds enjoy the entries and chime in if you have any questions or viewpoints.  

Hello, I get down to Kansas once and while to detect, usually around Marysville. Have dug a couple nice coins and relics along the Oregon trail. Do you still the Whites to detect ? 

I use the Minelab Equinox, Etrac, and CTX 3030.  I recently acquired a XPDeus from a friend that was updating to the Deus 2. The Deus is an amazing relic machine.  Happy hunting Diggit!

16 hours ago, Diggitdaddy said:

Do you use any White detectors ? Good luck with your finds ! 

Sorry to say that I do not use Whites detectors.

I have a Tracker IV and a Nox 800 that I got from my grandfather.

I am south of Springfield about 50 miles and get out there when I can. I also pan for gold in some of our creeks near here also.