Update

Carolina

18 minutes ago, 1moar said:

I myself did not notice any difference in performance after large ID v0.6 so I thought you all cray cray but maybe not now. lol

Just checked and I had the large ID firmware v0.6 dated 08-03-2022

Updated again to check and found v0.6 dated 11-03-2022 hmmmmm lol No personal program or pairing lost this time which is great. 

Good stuff.  Let us know how it goes with the 3-11 variant.

3 hours ago, 1moar said:

I myself did not notice any difference in performance after large ID v0.6 so I thought you all cray cray but maybe not now. lol

Just checked and I had the large ID firmware v0.6 dated 08-03-2022

Updated again to check and found v0.6 dated 11-03-2022 hmmmmm lol No personal program or pairing lost this time which is great. 

Well you may be on to something here. I’m one of the cray crazy’s. I also just found this thanks to you. I will update again and check my results.

66CFD15C-6332-42FD-82EC-DDCF2D27454A.jpeg

• Like 2

You got this one for sure.  Just checked ours was dated 8-3  re-updated and the download is now dated 11-3 and this time the headphones stayed connected so that is a thing that changed from 8-3.  It is raining now but will have to recheck wifes gold stud earring and my 11 inch dime to see if any improvement.    Thank you to all you smart ones for the help!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carolina said:

Well you may be on to something here. I’m one of the cray crazy’s. I also just found this thanks to you. I will update again and check my results.

66CFD15C-6332-42FD-82EC-DDCF2D27454A.jpeg

Couldn’t hurt…or could it.  :smile:

Let us know how it goes with the 3-11 version.

Would like to know what the date stamp was on Paystreak’s machine that was acting up with the Big TID update.

I’ve got 3-11 now too and this weekend will have access to machine that still has the “original” ver 0.6 to be able to do some A to B comparisons.

Still wish XP would get their act together on version control discipline, change logs, and rollback paths going forward.  But if they snuck a “fixed” version of the update in there that removes the issues documented during the past week or so, I can live with that for now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Good stuff.  Let us know how it goes with the 3-11 variant.

Chase

Great stuff! I Re-Updated and now have the correct date. I also didn't lose my WS6 phones or my custom programs. YAY!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Couldn’t hurt…or could it.  :smile:

Let us know how it goes with the 3-11 version.

Would like to know what the date stamp was on Paystreak’s machine that was acting up with the Big TID update.

I’ve got 3-11 now too and this weekend will have access to machine that still has the “original” ver 0.6 to be able to do some A to B comparisons.

Still wish XP would get their act together on version control discipline, change logs, and rollback paths going forward.  But if they snuck a “fixed” version of the update in there that removes the issues documented during the past week or so, I can live with that for now.

I’m on the same page as you. My friend has the original version dated 

13-01-22 v: 0.6 . We will test Sunday. Now was Calabash using the newer 

11-3-22 ? We probably will never know.

F1FE32BD-05BF-4181-BC3A-A367B3735B86.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Carolina said:

I’m on the same page as you. My friend has the original version dated 

13-01-22 v: 0.6 . We will test Sunday. Now was Calabash using the newer 

11-3-22 ? We probably will never know.

F1FE32BD-05BF-4181-BC3A-A367B3735B86.jpeg

I will be testing tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

I’m struggling with high conductors… old copper coins locks too high… 91 ID and above. That is weird. It should to lock lower. Is different at D1 and other multi devices… I hope they work on it. I have bad feeling that all high conductors are placed at narrow space at upper ID scale.

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

1 hour ago, Shelton said:

I’m struggling with high conductors… old copper coins locks too high… 91 ID and above. That is weird. It should to lock lower. Is different at D1 and other multi devices… I hope they work on it. I have bad feeling that all high conductors are placed at narrow space at upper ID scale.

Yes I noticed this,  the D2 conductivity scale seems to be compressed for high conductors and extended for lower ones . Not a pb for me as I only hunt by hear and never look at the VDIs but the D2 cond scale seems to be very different from a Vanquish or an Equinox for example ...

• Like 2