Update

Carolina

21 hours ago, Carolina said:

Me neither !!! I bet Calabash had the 3-11-22 version on his video and had no idea.

Does that mean Caroline that you have found the lost depth of 6 inches on the beach with the version 0.6 of 11/03? 
I didn't have time to check.

3 hours ago, la torche said:

Does that mean Caroline that you have found the lost depth of 6 inches on the beach with the version 0.6 of 11/03? 
I didn't have time to check.

No, not 11/3/22. I now have the same performance as the original v.6 update. It was the 8/3/22 that caused my issues which now has mysteriously been replaced with 11/3/22 v.6.

• Like 1

Currently have the v0.6 11.3.2022 version on my machine. I have saved a custom profile with the Big Number active. When I power down the machine from this profile or any mode with the big number active and plug it in to charge, the battery charging indicator doesn't appear on the screen... If the machine is powered down from a mode without the Big Number active and is then put on charge, the battery charging icon appears ok.. Assume a bug on this current version? Can anyone else confirm a similar issue?

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, raverill said:

Currently have the v0.6 11.3.2022 version on my machine. I have saved a custom profile with the Big Number active. When I power down the machine from this profile or any mode with the big number active and plug it in to charge, the battery charging indicator doesn't appear on the screen... If the machine is powered down from a mode without the Big Number active and is then put on charge, the battery charging icon appears ok.. Assume a bug on this current version? Can anyone else confirm a similar issue?

Thanks.

Big thanx to you :)

it was reported to the XP dev team. it will be corrected soon.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, raverill said:

Thanks.

me too....

So, I assume I should wait for the bug fix then it’s Ok to do the update? When bug is fixed will it result in V 0.6 date later than all other updates?  

1 hour ago, relicmeister said:

So, I assume I should wait for the bug fix then it’s Ok to do the update? When bug is fixed will it result in V 0.6 date later than all other updates?  

I don't think so.....I'm quite sure V0.7 is near ready so it will be out in next days I think.

On 3/20/2022 at 2:26 PM, la torche said:

by the way, XP is the monogram that designates Jesus.

Why bring Jesus into this mess. That man has enough problems to consider.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Question.....I just received my Deus 2 today.... says version .6 when powered up but I don't see any date where do you find what version of version .6 you have lol  

strick 

19 minutes ago, strick said:

Question.....I just received my Deus 2 today.... says version .6 when powered up but I don't see any date where do you find what version of version .6 you have lol  

strick 

Options/ Settings/ Infos/ >

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1