Update

Carolina

Hi, after the update I now have a massive loss of depth.
Air test, restart DEUS II , P6 DEEP HC, standard values, 9 inch coil, V06 11.03.2022,
Quarter Dollar: 20 cm (dig me)
One Dime: 16 cm (dig me)
50 Cent Euro: 20 cm (dig me), before 40 cm

Can someone else please run this test?
Vers. 13.1.2022 ? Vers. 8.3.22? Vers. 11.3.22? Ergebnis?

58 minutes ago, PeterED said:

Hi, after the update I now have a massive loss of depth.
Air test, restart DEUS II , P6 DEEP HC, standard values, 9 inch coil, V06 11.03.2022,
Quarter Dollar: 20 cm (dig me)
One Dime: 16 cm (dig me)
50 Cent Euro: 20 cm (dig me), before 40 cm

Can someone else please run this test?
Vers. 13.1.2022 ? Vers. 8.3.22? Vers. 11.3.22? Ergebnis?

The curse of the V0.6 😢

Maybe verify the silent EMI, do a frequency scan and if nothing works, try to re-update please.

here, with 50 euro cent : loosing signal at 40cm like with all other versions.

• Like 1

Hi slyworld, many thanks for the test and the additions 👍🙂
"Maybe check silent EMI, do a frequency scan and if nothing works please try a re-update. " I had already done that several times. But unfortunately nothing has changed. With the 50 cent euro coin I only reach 20cm instead of 40cm. I can not go back to the old firmware, because the update program always gets the latest firmware from the XP server. Now I have the damage.

12 minutes ago, PeterED said:

Hi slyworld, many thanks for the test and the additions 👍🙂
"Maybe check silent EMI, do a frequency scan and if nothing works please try a re-update. " I had already done that several times. But unfortunately nothing has changed. With the 50 cent euro coin I only reach 20cm instead of 40cm. I can not go back to the old firmware, because the update program always gets the latest firmware from the XP server. Now I have the damage.

Don't try to go back to an old version, no need. Have you tried to re-update the same version ?

Well, the DEUS II is now going back to the dealer for checking. I can only reach a depth of 14 cm with a 50 cent coin (Euro). At 15 cm there is no more signal. GB = 76. But thanks again for the support.

3 hours ago, PeterED said:

Well, the DEUS II is now going back to the dealer for checking. I can only reach a depth of 14 cm with a 50 cent coin (Euro). At 15 cm there is no more signal. GB = 76. But thanks again for the support.

Give us some news ! :)

I agree with Chase Goldman.

What a version control mess. Plus, there needs to be list of changes/fixes from one version to the next so the person updating can review the list be sure they want the update.

Also, XP needs to provide a method and older versions of firmware available should the user wish to roll back to an earlier version to prevent problems such as all those described above.

XP needs to fix this NOW.  For as much money as we all have spent on this product, this is disappointing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/16/2022 at 8:42 PM, Mick93 said:

Had to do a little air test with small diamond stud earring, D2 ,9inch wouldnt hit it at all in any mode including my custom beach sens. 

Off topic, but using a beach mode, have you tried changing magnetic ground to "accept"?

I was trying programs out on a stainless fish hook and changing that setting was the only thing that made it detectable.