Update

Carolina

I spent a lot of today detecting with the newest V0.6 and noticed that presumably on  edge flat buttons and pennies  sounded like big iron. For example, penny sized buttons on edge gave a solid VDI in the 83-87 range but had an iron tone mixed in, just like larger iron pieces.  I thoroughly checked the holes after each nonferrous was removed and no iron tone or VDI was shown or heard leading me to believe the machine was falsely adding iron tones.  Out of the ground, the VDI’s and tones were consistent, solid, and clear on the targets. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just did the V 0.7 update. Seems like everything works. It did wipe out my custom programs though. Can't get out today but I will be testing asap. Anyone else do the V 0.7? 

1 hour ago, slyworld said:

And this time, you have the opportinity to go back to v0.6 😉

happy updating ! 😄

and the v0.6 that is available now is the ORIGINAL from january ! so you can compare if you want 😉 

Looks like in .7 they have added some things we have been asking for. Haven't had a chance to update yet, I'll have to give it a try this weekend.

• Like 1

Yes, with update customs programs are deleted. I have lost my custom program Focus but it doesn’t matter! Did you have the opportunity to deepen a little this v07? I’ve done the update but can’t try v07 for a week...

By the way, threshold is now a threshold with hum stopping on iron. That’s a nice thing, XP listens to customers!

• Like 4