Update

Carolina

1 hour ago, slyworld said:

Reported few minutes ago, thx to you and the person who report it on FB ! 

Sly - as someone who apparently has ties directly to XP or at least first hand comms, any perspective you can shed on whether the issues regarding visual target ID responsiveness and dependency on tone selection (i.e., target ID response on a given  target varying due solely to whether a user has selected multi-tones, full tone, or pitch) as demonstrated in user videos and anecdotal reports have any validity and, if so, whether the issue is being evaluated by XP?  There is some trepidation amongst users to loading this update due these reported issues.

13 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Sly - as someone who apparently has ties directly to XP or at least first hand comms, any perspective you can shed on whether the issues regarding visual target ID responsiveness and dependency on tone selection (i.e., target ID response on a given  target varying due solely to whether a user has selected multi-tones, full tone, or pitch) as demonstrated in user videos and anecdotal reports have any validity and, if so, whether the issue is being evaluated by XP?  There is some trepidation amongst users to loading this update due these reported issues.

I have seen these videos and I have tried to reproduce this behavior with more or less success so I don't personnaly did a Bug report on that point but maybe someone else did.

Concerning XP, I really don't know if they beeing already evaluated this, I had no return on that, sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m ready to update from 0,6 to V 0.7. I’m going to do one unit and leave the other at 0.6 for time being which will enable me to make comparisons directly.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, relicmeister said:

I’m ready to update from 0,6 to V 0.7. I’m going to do one unit and leave the other at 0.6 for time being which will enable me to make comparisons directly.

Probably one of the most interesting posts I've seen! That would be a great thread on its own. 👍

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PeterED said:

Update to 0.71 performed. Customer programs were not deleted this time.

Of course :) v0.7 and v0.71 is very close to each other. If there is no modification concerning settings recorded in custom programs between 2 versions, the update don't erase custom programs.

Just updated, custom programs not deleted and no need to do headphones pairing..

• Like 1