Hello, Please Help. I Have A Gpz7000 Battery That Does Not Work With The Detector.

Hello, Please Help. I Have A Gpz7000 Battery That Does Not Work With The Detector. After I Removed The Battery, It Became Clear That The Cells Were Working Fine And There Were No Problems. I Checked The Cells With A  Voltmeter At The Outlet Of The Battery

مرحبا ارجو المساعدة. لدي بطارية gpz7000 لا تعمل مع الكاشف. بعد أن قمت بإزالة البطارية ، أصبح من الواضح أن الخلايا تعمل بشكل جيد ولا توجد مشاكل. راجعت الخلايا باستخدام مقياس الفولتميتر عند مخرج البطارية. لا يوجد جهد 7.2 فولت تشغيل الكاشف مع العلم أن جميع الأجزاء المثبتة سليمة ، لا أعرف ما إذا كانت عبارة عن برنامج

IMG_20220128_154432.jpg

I don’t know on the GPZ but the CTX uses a battery management IC that will open and not change even if you attach new batteries to it. You can’t buy a new IC and replace it either as it has to be programmed to the battery. I have two bad ones like this and one good one that lasts way longer than the standard due to the better batteries I used making it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bklein said:

I don’t know on the GPZ but the CTX uses a battery management IC that will open and not change even if you attach new batteries to it. You can’t buy a new IC and replace it either as it has to be programmed to the battery. I have two bad ones like this and one good one that lasts way longer than the standard due to the better batteries I used making it.

Can you attach a picture of the type of ic ctx you are using or Mozerbord battery

• The title was changed to Hello, Please Help. I Have A Gpz7000 Battery That Does Not Work With The Detector.