Two Days With The Deus 2

Barry Meyers

Nice report!

Got mine a couple of days ago and my disappointment is immeasurable 😄

I had my first proper hunt yesterday and was extremely impressed. I had hunted that permission three times already with next to no success. Yesterday I found 20 coins (all modern, sadly) and a whole bunch of other stuff that my Vanquish 540 failed to pick up. The Deus is so fast, and the response so detailed, I felt like I was x-raying the ground. I did dig a bunch of nails until I figured out the horseshoe display. After that, the only nails I found were masking coins. 

To be fair, I've never used an Equinox 800, so I can't compare, but I feel my needs are thoroughly met.  

• Like 5

My new D2 will be out for delivery tomorrow. I’m sure I’ll be thoroughly disappointed. In all my other detectors.🤣

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SwiftSword said:

Got mine a couple of days ago and my disappointment is immeasurable 😄

I had my first proper hunt yesterday and was extremely impressed. I had hunted that permission three times already with next to no success. Yesterday I found 20 coins (all modern, sadly) and a whole bunch of other stuff that my Vanquish 540 failed to pick up. The Deus is so fast, and the response so detailed, I felt like I was x-raying the ground. I did dig a bunch of nails until I figured out the horseshoe display. After that, the only nails I found were masking coins. 

To be fair, I've never used an Equinox 800, so I can't compare, but I feel my needs are thoroughly met.  

Oh, POOR YOU!! I am disappointed for your bad hunting experience! 🤣 I only hope it gets much worse. Like finding gold coins and such...😂

• Haha 3