XP Deus 2: Very Extreme Depth Test

Ogliuga

This morning have been in the little wood where I want to organize my test bed. During the last depth test I dug a 18 inches hole while this one is a 20 inches hole, a really extreme depth test. Same coin, 50 euro cent. Weak signal, very difficult test but Deus 2 managed to detect the coin. The signal on the 18” hole was much stronger and I think that, covering the hole, coin was no longer perfectly flat. Settings were extreme: prog 6 with sensitivity 98, reactivity 0. But I stupidly didn’t lower ground stabilizer that on program 6 is set to 3 by default. I think the result would certainly have been better. I’ll try again in the near future..

DE981FF6-9B34-4B3C-9B5B-8C2157087AEC.jpeg

6DE302EA-DD25-4F9F-B255-A605D6F743F7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to XP Deus 2: Very Extreme Depth Test

no matter how good the ground is it is impossible to hit the specific target at this depth with a vlf machine and an 11 inch coil ... I am absolutely sure that the signal they received was false from the extreme settings ...

• Like 1

During the next test on that hole I’ll demonstrate that the signal is not a false. I’ll change ground stabilizer and, I hope, machine would be even deeper. I say this even though depth is not everything. These tests only show the absolute power of the machine. The target was not heard in all sweeping positions but in 2 (1.5) out of 4. There is total silence as well. That’s not a false signal.

9 minutes ago, 1moar said:

Might as well set a post while you're at it... lol

That’s a nice idea, a second chapter dedicated to ground stabilizer and its importance for depth.. 😉

• Like 1

Πριν από 39 λεπτά, ο Ogliuga είπε:

Κατά την επόμενη δοκιμή σε αυτήν την τρύπα θα δειξω ότι το σήμα δεν είναι ψευδές. Θα αλλάξω σταθεροποιητή γείωση και, ελπίζω, το μηχάνημα θα είναι ακόμα πιο βαθύ. Το λέω αυτό παρόλο που το βάθος δεν είναι το παν. Αυτές οι δοκιμές δείχνουν μόνο την απόλυτη ισχύ του μηχανήματος. Ο στόχος δεν ακούστηκε σε όλες τις θέσεις σάρωσης αλλά σε 2 (1,5) στις 4. Επικρατεί και απόλυτη ησυχία. Δεν είναι ψευδές σήμα.

if you want to know the truth, you can place the target sideways on a mound and try it will be a much more reliable test.

Hello guys, come back and dug another 20” hole because some animals tried to dig both 18” and my last 20” hole: I think it’s a badger because it has already happened. In the video I wanted to demonstrate that the spot is clean and D2 doesn’t give audio responses on the empty hole. Tried with ground stabilizer set to 1, last time I stupidly forgot. Anyway I want to say that it’s only a test to demonstrate the power of the machine, nothing more..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn9RVY9uaIg

8CF866C7-4B10-4FA5-A8BA-2A5324313D3D.jpeg.edc32fc5996bfb105342c1f3ef9f3b2a.jpeg

• Like 3

Thank you man! Yes, it’s a very deep machine. Unfortunately there is a badger which enjoy itself digging my holes in that test garden 😄. It doesn’t reach the bottom of the hole because holes are too deep. Anyway it has already happened years ago and I thought that someone followed me with a detector.....but I bought a camera trap and saw it was a sympathetic badger! 
Next time I’ll do an iron masking test..

3 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

Unfortunately there is a badger

Maybe it is one of those Nighthawk Relic hunter Badgers. 🙄 😁

• Haha 1