Tarsacci Mdt 8000 For Sale

Used.  I'm the 2nd owner,  less than 30 hrs runtime.  Great shape.   I just never got around to beach or relic hunting.   I've had it out twice in the year I've owned it. 20220322_113606.thumb.jpg.a2317bddb394b37a78b31ab10e660ba2.jpg20220322_113548.thumb.jpg.c46d0cdc0b3e2dc8a8f65fd27a87e7b6.jpg

Darn, I thought it was a freebie!👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That is a good price.

If you wanted to buy a Tarsacci at a half price sale this is it . With most electronics if you don’t have trouble within the first year you’re good. So I wouldn’t worry about it being second hand.

If you’re wondering why I don’t buy it is because I just love paying full price and that’s what I done . This is my first to see one for sale used.
Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/11/2022 at 7:14 PM, Kaolin washer said:

I am thinking i may trade mine for a deus 2 no beach hear in minnefroza

I own both and the Deus ll IMHO before everyone jumps on me, is the better machine by far. The audio on the Tarsacci is weak. He built “one” special audio machine that is nice but still lacks all that the Deus ll has to offer. If you find someone who will trade even Steven, jump on it!!!

• Like 3

On 4/11/2022 at 10:02 PM, Carolina said:

I own both and the Deus, IMHO before everyone jumps on me, is the better machine by far. The audio on the Tarsacci is weak. He built “one” special audio machine that is nice but still lacks all that the Deus ll has to offer. If you find someone who will trade even Steven, jump on it!!!

One important thing I left out that should weigh heavily, is, out of all the detectors I have ever owned, Dimitar has the best customer response of all. He really backs his machine and has personalized service second to none.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...