Multi Kruzer - How To Reject Ferrous?

I'm new to the hobby so go gentle with me in other words dumb it down for me.

My question is to ignore iron targets what are the best settings to use. I'm currently using 3 tone gain at 88 

Disc. 3

notch 4

Fe Vol  N2

tone break 4-70

tone 50-70

isat-1

Freq. 14  

Iron on the Kruzer falls in the range of 0-15, so you either want to reject all numbers up to 15 (probably best to do this if you're new to it all), or you can reject say 0-5, then set your second tone break at 16. So then ID's 0-5 will null/blank, and 6-15 will give you a low grunt tone. ID's 16 and above will give you a higher tone. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Allen Moore said:

I'm new to the hobby so go gentle with me in other words dumb it down for me.

My question is to ignore iron targets what are the best settings to use. I'm currently using 3 tone gain at 88 

Disc. 3

notch 4

Fe Vol  N2

tone break 4-70

tone 50-70

isat-1

Freq. 14  

Hi Allen and welcome to the forum!   I don’t know anything about the kruzer, but I think you would get more responses to your question on the nokta/makro forum.  Maybe try posting your query there.  There’s lots of knowledgeable nokta/makro guys that would probably be eager to help.  

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Multi Kruzer - How To Reject Ferrous?