Mi6 Will Pair With XP D1 And The XP D2

cookie58

I had my old XP Deus 1 out checking the charge and wandered if the Mi6 would still pair and it did. Now, I had the new XP Deus 2  powered off and in another part of the house. I don't understand it but it still worked with both. I guess I was so tickled when I got it working with the XP Deus 2, I failed to un-pair with my old XP Deus 1.  As I once asked this question----It would be so nice if the old high frequency coils would still work with the mono program on the new XP Deus 2.

I agree. It would be very nice if the coils were interchangeable in single frequency. The rumor mill says we are unlikely to see HF coils for the D2 because they aren’t compatible with diving etc. I hope that’s not true and we can get more of a variety of coils than just 9”, 11”, and 13” round. I think there’d be plenty of demand for limited use coils that work with a particular range of single frequencies or particular environments. If not, the technically inclined can always gut a Deus 2 coil and transfer the internals to smaller shooter coils just as they did with Deus 1.