Wait For Deus II To Mature?

14 hours ago, Skate said:

... The only complaint I have is that I'm a Mac user and I hate windows because I'm not a computer guy who figures out workarounds. I'm an end user and not having a mac IOS to update sucks. ...

This was true 10 or more years ago . But since the 7 and now the 10 and 11 versions Windows is very easy to use and works very well . And PCs are much more affordable than Apple devices ..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Calmark said:

It looks like the v0.7 update released today matures the D2 by quite a lot.  :biggrin:

Goodbye "00" id hot rocks signaling while out prospecting, a real prospecting/relic threshold and perhaps less iron target falsing like I saw using DeepHC program.  Those are areas that needed improvement from what I noticed in my few weeks with the D2 and are welcome changes along with the long list of other tweaks.  Exciting times for D2 users.  

It appears to have issues on TID being affected by tone selection.  That should not happen.  I’d wait until the dust settles on this update to see if the issue is real glitch that would need an update or a corrupted upload or…nothing.

See this post…

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/18670-deus-ii-07-out-now-live-threshold-and-more/?do=findComment&comment=197588