D2 Tid Range For Some Gold On Hand

cdv

46 minutes ago, cdv said:

I used Beach Sensitive for the test....11" coil...your results could vary! Notice how the square tab falls right in the middle of the test pieces range.

Humm, one ring was an exact match. Others very close in number too. Thanks!

1 hour ago, cdv said:

Not all inclusive and just done in air to try to identify the range of gold items. I didn't test all on hand just enough to realize how big of a range gold does fall in on this machine. I used Beach Sensitive for the test....11" coil...your results could vary! Notice how the square tab falls right in the middle of the test pieces range. But you knew that I'm sure.....

Cliff

PXL_20220329_151213042.jpg

Add 27 to that list. 14k 6.7 grams

E85623E8-F1E6-497D-8C2A-8F3BCB7A3207.jpeg

• Like 4

Thomas… you got you a new toy I see 😂.   Where’s the penny…. Midrange bottle cap, tiny foil, and nickel fall?  By summer I’ll see more posts around here of the machine in the water…. and just what they find.   I don’t pay a lot of attention to depth …. Rarely is anyone out there with a tape measure and PPer.  But … you definitely get a feel for how it’s doing and the proof is always in the pouch.  Most targets tested are found targets…. I keep a couple around that are extremely difficult to hit or not at all for testing.   Cliff …. This dang weather give us a break I’ll come up and follow you around the beach…. Maybe drop a ring in a hole or a gold chain near the water buddy.

Dew, I need someone else with me to do some testing ... but...what I'm most interested in are all the "iron" targets with the MDT.....will the D2  call some of them non ferrous, which one is deeper/more accurate with ID at depth.

3 hours ago, cdv said:

Dew, I need someone else with me to do some testing ... but...what I'm most interested in are all the "iron" targets with the MDT.....will the D2  call some of them non ferrous, which one is deeper/more accurate with ID at depth.

We could not do water testing because of the location where we are. Please let us know how this goes!  Finding wild targets with one detector and checking with the other is the best way to get results. HH 

• Like 1