Deus D2 A Quick Run At Rye Patch

Nice find on the gold, and glad to hear your story as always.

Good luck on your new toy and happy hunting.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Condor said:

I don't know why the photos are always inverted here and I'm not savy enough to fix them.  Oh well turn your head sideways, enjoy.

Hey Condor,

Since I got some updates on my Samsung Galaxy s21, I've been having this problem too. Even tho the photos look ok in gallery, I have to edit each one (just crop them a tiny bit) and save them before uploading. Drives me nuts but here we are. Nice gold! 👍

• Like 2

Condor, your still way ahead of me, at least you can post pictures. Nice gold. 

Condor, I am having the same problem with the photos uploading sideways. Really annoying!

I've swung the original Deus with the high frequency coil (not the super high frequency elliptical coil) in the gold program in Quartzite and found gold with it in very shallow trashy areas. Like you stated...not my first choice of detector to hunt gold with (I'm not a fan of VLFs for my style of hunting gold) but it will do in certain situations.

Good work on your nugs!

On 3/30/2022 at 4:27 AM, F350Platinum said:

Hey Condor,

Since I got some updates on my Samsung Galaxy s21, I've been having this problem too. Even tho the photos look ok in gallery, I have to edit each one (just crop them a tiny bit) and save them before uploading. Drives me nuts but here we are. Nice gold! 👍

It’s the orientation info that some phones embed in the photo. Like you say, edit, save, upload, usually does the trick. Which I just did to Steve’s pic to fix it. Does not really matter how you edit it. It resets the orientation info, which phones seem to get wrong sometimes, especially when looking down instead out straight out.

• Thanks 1