Deus 2 Question?

Welwood470

On 3/31/2022 at 10:07 AM, Welwood470 said:

Has anyone had problem, albeit small one, with getting remote out of the case?  Mine fits rather tight  and gets hung up in the cutout on the back where the recharging cap protrudes past  the case.

Yep, and my dealer told me about it. 🙂 So, knowing the problem, I don't think I'll be using the case much. It's nice but kinda unnecessary.

• Like 1

Has anyone had problem, albeit small one, with getting remote out of the case?  Mine fits rather tight  and gets hung up in the cutout on the back where the recharging cap protrudes past  the case.

If you unscrew the black cap before trying to remove, it is much easier. 

• Like 5

Given how rugged and waterproof the control box is, I agree with F350 Platinum,  I don’t use one.  I did however put a piece of non glare screen protector on mine….

• Like 2

Just push on the backside and pull! No worries at all. Yes this is a thing, every darn time until you push and pull! To be exact,right handed fellas (hold with left on sides,with right thumb behind rc at bottom pushes/pulls fingers on top push rc down!) Easy come easy go and protected from life gremlins of the destructive nature!

On 4/1/2022 at 12:00 AM, Commonwealthdetector said:

Just push on the backside and pull! No worries at all. Yes this is a thing, every darn time until you push and pull! To be exact,right handed fellas (hold with left on sides,with right thumb behind rc at bottom pushes/pulls fingers on top push rc down!) Easy come easy go and protected from life gremlins of the destructive nature!

This works for me. I finally figured it out before I read your post.        ....Great minds....😀 Thanks anyway.