Coiltek Goldhawk Searchcoils Coming Soon For The Minelab GPX 6000!

Swegin

Don, they've been working on the prototype GPZ8 since the 2019/20 financial year. No sign of it being released this upcoming financial year (according to Codan investor reports) so I'm anticipating that news of it will arrive in 2023 or maybe a sniff of it later this year.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 11:29 AM, jasong said:

Nice! Please post back here as soon as you hear about sizes and price, definitely interested to try one out.

Also, is there an availability date yet?

Coiltek comment online "Thanks for your interest in our new GOLDHAWK coils! We're planning to release them mid-year, so stay tuned. 🙂 Cheers"

• Like 4

On 3/31/2022 at 6:25 PM, Rob Allison said:

Hey Guys,

I had a feeling these were coming soon, will be great to see some new sizes for the Minelab GPX 6000 metal detector.  Feel free to contact me to get on the pre-order list for these coils, sizes will be mentioned soon enough.  

602-909-9008 text or cell
623-362-1459 Office Line
email - rob@robsdetectors.com 

GoldHawk1.jpg

Hi Rob, I'm definitely interested, looking forward to your post when the information is available.

Hi All. Been away for a while. But im missing something here on this thread?  The Coiltek Nox coils are for the Equinox 600 and 800 series detectors? I didnt see anything regarding the GPX 6000. Please correct me if im wrong, cheers sturt.

Opps just seen the earlier information back last year regarding new 6000 coils. cheers sturt

7 hours ago, sturt said:

Hi All. Been away for a while. But im missing something here on this thread?  The Coiltek Nox coils are for the Equinox 600 and 800 series detectors? I didnt see anything regarding the GPX 6000. Please correct me if im wrong, cheers sturt.

Opps just seen the earlier information back last year regarding new 6000 coils. cheers sturt

Whether there was an announcement in the past or not (there was) is a moot point. They are announced now, for release by mid year.

• Like 1

I don't think a 14 inch DD coil for the 6000 can compete with the 7000 13 X14'' or the 19'' ( or Z coils) as they are different technologies. The 7 will still detect deeper than the 6. It would be a good coil to have though. 

• Like 2

Just received Coiltek email.

"Want to unearth more gold with your Minelab GPX 6000? The wait is almost over!

Three new sizes will be available - 10x5", 14x9" and 9" and your local authorised Coiltek dealer is now accepting pre-orders so get in quick to avoid delays!

Stay tuned for more information on when these super-sensitive and highly anticipated coils will be available. "

So looks like you can pre-order them in Australia.

Wonder why they stuck with white for these coils? - is there a technical reason? Less heat build up inside the coil?

• Like 5

Nice, any word on coil weights around the net yet?