Coiltek Goldhawk Searchcoils Coming Soon For The Minelab GPX 6000!

Swegin

Some of my 5000 Coiltek coils are camo colored, white coils are OK though. 

I wonder if the anti interference figure 8 style coils like Coiltek made for the GPX 4500/5000 would be possible for the GPX 6000? That'd be awesome if they could be made.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, phrunt said:

anti interference figure 8 style coils

My guess would be not required.  With a small DD and the GPX6 in EMI mode I would have thought it would be the same result? 

• Like 2

Well i was ready to jump in and get the small Coiltek mono - now i will have to wait and see what Nugget Finder has to offer before making a decision.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2022 at 12:47 PM, phrunt said:

I wonder if the anti interference figure 8 style coils like Coiltek made for the GPX 4500/5000 would be possible for the GPX 6000? That'd be awesome if they could be made.

The std AI coils made by Coiltek were all modified DD's. Twin windings.... but if the overlapped DD's as made by ML (the supplied 14") were to be copied in other sizes (smaller, say like the original Platypus size DD's) then it would be extremely useful, I agree! I'd get one for sure!

18 hours ago, VicR said:

Well i was ready to jump in and get the small Coiltek mono - now i will have to wait and see what Nugget Finder has to offer before making a decision.

12x7, 8x6 and 15x10, all mono's for now. Methinks the 8x6 and the 12x7 will be in big demand....