Funny How The Folks On The Tube Say The Legend Could Not Find The Target?

I say no. "YOU THE OPERATOR" did not find the target while using a Legend. Too many factors involved in making that statement. Genius.

th.jpg

• Like 6

Take those two detectors to a different location hunting in less iron trash and the results could be different. 

I didn’t see any target recovered that either detector won’t hit if you get the coil over it and know what the detector is indicating. 

Had CD said “the targets that the Deus 2 found in the gridded area and called non ferrous after detecting the same area with the Legend should have been checked with the Legend to see why I missed them since I probably interpreted them as iron.” Instead he said something condescending about the Legend.

That would have given anyone who watched that video and owns a Legend some valuable info instead of just dissing the Legend for not being a viable option since it costs $1000 less than Deus 2.  Weird logic if you ask me. Same goes for his opinion that the Legend isn’t as good as the Equinox for the same reason……..$s

So Deus 2 must be 2.5 times better than the Legend for all detecting scenarios using his logic. I don't think so. At the specific site he chose for that mostly head to head video.........maybe.

Let's see how the Legend does after the iron bias update and the release of some different coils hunting in thick iron trash instead of just calling it done and dusted..........case closed.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1