Fors Plus Dental Trip

Hello,

It is good friday unless you had to go to the dentist like me. My appointment wasn't till early afternoon,  so I had a couple hours to go walking up a canyon near the old channel workings. I seen pocket gold geology as soon as I made it up the canyon a short ways. there is areas out there where the old timers found a few pockets and once in a while you can still find a pocket. but apparently they didnt know I was coming with my detector 140 years later because they took all the good ones. I did find some scraps they forgot. 6 pieces in 3 small areas. 2.8 dwt before my dentist appointment. luckily at the dentist everything was good.  I took along the Fors plus as my bird dog to sniff out those golden birds. Fors plus did a good job and really does well in that kinda geology.  Happy Easter 

20160325_153607.jpg

• Like 4

WTG! Good thing you didn't have any cavities to have to fill with the gold.?

22 minutes ago, tvanwho said:

why is that one nugget all red? UR the man for sure...

I colored it Red to look a Easter egg. No it is some limonite and a little bit of quartz still attached.  Alot of pocket gold or reef gold sometimes still has some mineralization attached.  I keep a lookout for minerals like that to find pockety areas. 

Maybe you need to go to the dentist more often?