Back in 2014 I posted a new type of gold concentrator for dry material , well I've been working on better models ever since .

The story goes like this  🙂

First ' I had a rough idea about making a dry unit that would be better & different  .
I wanted it to be hand operated & still be able to concentrate  material quickly without loss of gold .

So the mission starts back in 2013 , I work at it with an obsession  design after design .
2014 ' I have a good working design ' I ask Dave to test on the field , he runs a tiny about of dirt & it works and finds gold that detectors can't see .
That design was complicated ' made from aluminium , expensive to make .

2015 - I start working on a a new concept & test more variations of this ,
2016 - I now have what I think is it , my old mate Barry & I test them out on the field with top results , but not good enough for me .
2017 - I change the shape of the design & internals ' I'm trying to get the thing to be faster & more efficient .
2018 - I keep testing whilst making more changes to try & figure out why it's not a performing perfectly .
2019 - I found the answer at last  in Feb that year !

Well not quiet ' took another year & I still cant stop trying to make it perfect  🙄

First photo back in 2014 field testing & some other models from around the same time 

3rd photo field testing 2016 new design

More to come 

Jack

SANY0005800x600_zpsfafab93e.jpg

goldchurn2_zps1bbcf7f5.jpg

SANY0011_zps9trlahzb (2).jpg

• Like 8

The main thing is never give up and remember what’s being made now is not catching all the gold.

I know myself have been working on a dredge that after running it a day all your cons won’t take but one gold pan to clean it all up. I can’t say it would win a beauty contest but it will catch all the gold.

The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 2

Yes Chuck ' keep at it till you get it working the best possible .

Some more of my earlier  designs  :

They all worked but not good enough for me  🧐

More to come 

SANY0004 640x480_zpscddbuwqg.jpg

SANY0007 800x666 640x533_zpsqsy6wmev.jpg

SANY0003_zps0heeghvd.jpg

• Like 3

Time rolls on now 2016 , a new model is out ' this one had self adjusting internals that changed angles to help discharge the lights when turning anti clock wise &  did the opposite clockwise when concentrating down the gold   . 

☺️

gold winder.jpg

• Like 2

I see your problem it’s that lazy dog that’s doing less than nothing but we still love them.

Chuck 

• Like 2

On the positive side, you seem to have the stand nailed down.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I see your problem it’s that lazy dog that’s doing less than nothing but we still love them.

Chuck 

For sure Chuck , that little lazy dog has since passed :sad: his name was Teddy ' he was 17 & a half  &  truly loved .

I would give all the gold I've even found to have him back again .  

jack

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I know what you are saying because I too have been there myself and this grown man cried like a baby for the loss of a friend that dog.

Chuck 

• Like 1

It's now 2017 , design has changed again for the better as this one is both fast & more efficient  .

Like all of them this is the tool to run the best pre sampled material through after it's been sieved .

First pics are my half inch bucket sieve ' I do go down to quarter inch when required .

Then the Jack Winder 🙂 more gold started to turn up !

SANY0006 (1).JPG

SANY0007 (1).JPG

SANY0006_zps79nu983l.jpg

gold from winder.jpg

• Like 4
  • Oh my! 1