Jump to content

20hrs Of The Deus 2


Recommended Posts


How could you have missed all that with another detector, any detector?  GaryC/Oregon Coast

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And now you got all that big iron, you should probably find even more. 🙂

Gotta say there Is something odd here tho, I went back over two places I hunted and didn't get much. 🤔 Thanks for the photos! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like the V3i is a poor performing detector, or at least your one was.   It just seems impossible you'd miss some of that big junk with any detector.  The Deus 2 maybe good, but it's not light years ahead of other detectors at sounding off on a target in the ground.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

How could you have missed all that with another detector, any detector?  GaryC/Oregon Coast

The most fair and honest answer to that question, is that you could not have...keep it real Bro.Just my opinion, nuff said.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay…. The big iron you see in the picture represents a small fraction of the nearly 200 years of accumulation this site has seen. Vast majority of iron was found in the holes with non ferrous targets.

 Much of the nonferrous targets where near one of the 4 buried power lines or directly under the aerial pole to house run. Over 600’ of buried lines in the yard.
 

 If are not seeing the same results than it’s likely you don’t have the same circumstances. I am only sharing because I enjoy the hobby so much and am sure others will benefit with the same environment. I will buy the next flagship detector from whatever manufacturer rivals XP. I have no bias in this.

 

  • Like 5
  • Oh my! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, burlguy said:

Okay…. The big iron you see in the picture represents a small fraction of the nearly 200 years of accumulation this site has seen. Vast majority of iron was found in the holes with non ferrous targets.

 Much of the nonferrous targets where near one of the 4 buried power lines or directly under the aerial pole to house run. Over 600’ of buried lines in the yard.
 

 If are not seeing the same results than it’s likely you don’t have the same circumstances. I am only sharing because I enjoy the hobby so much and am sure others will benefit with the same environment. I will buy the next flagship detector from whatever manufacturer rivals XP. I have no bias in this.

 

Great answer! 👍 And you are right. Extreme circumstances often have extreme results. I'm not finding my Deus to be very resistant to buried power, but it seems great under cell towers and I'll be checking it under power lines soon. Usually I could overcome any EMI with the Equinox by switching to single frequency, but at that point I felt like I was missing something.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow,

   600 ft of buried power lines? You should be getting your electric for free just from proximity! Or at least, your phones should charge automatically! 🤣👍👍

   

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surprisingly no emi problems with all that juice running under foot?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, phrunt said:

Sounds like the V3i is a poor performing detector, or at least your one was.   It just seems impossible you'd miss some of that big junk with any detector.  The Deus 2 maybe good, but it's not light years ahead of other detectors at sounding off on a target in the ground.

Any of the excellent separation detectors will find several more invisible targets after Spectra V3 ....

These are detectors that are a light-year better .. in a separation like Spectra ..
  Why?

invisible targets are disguised with big or small  iron ,, ..and they can unmask only the detector with excellent 3D separation predisposition....

Burlguy... and Deus II do what every detector should do .. ,, and simply compare it to their new detector..on their highly detected terrain their new detector .. 
 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...