Orx Performing Well

1st hunt of the year with my ORX. not much for finds, but how it performed was great , I got into a soccer field and ran it in coin deep .using 75 gain,2 sweep speed. 9.4 KHz and a disc of 23, I dug alot of can slaw and most of it was below 47 and would give erratic numbers , but no small gold came up . I dug all the iron deliberately and could tell it was iron , except the round lid . then i changed spots and hit a old house spot with lots of nails and iron and has been hit hard by me ,so i put the ORX in coin fast  17.2 KHZ sweep speed of 3and and a gain of 85, and much to my supersize it pulled out a shot shell i had missed ,which told me that in the heavy iron  it really has an advantage running coin fast , still glad i never sold the ORX its a very capable machine.

20220403_160037.jpg

20220403_160045.jpg

20220403_160055.jpg

20220403_160114.jpg

• Like 6

I'm keeping my Orx.

• Like 2

It is a simple performer. Can get deep when needed. I'm glad I went with the x35 coil. I look at it as a tone id machine overall, which is a good thing. My only gripe is the lack of a depth meter on the main screen but the modulation audio is pretty reliable.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like the 9" hf coil.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, I would like to see an Orx 2. I expect one will be coming.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...