Nugget Finder Gpx6000 Coils Coming...

Hopefully a small coil with sensitivity close to the edge would be something that is being considered. Perhaps even a small DD for those damp, highly mineralised rocky areas. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lesgold said:

Perhaps even a small DD for those damp, highly mineralised rocky areas. 

YES! That would be a must... especially for anti interference use in scrubby and rocky areas.

• Like 2

I think a large elliptical DD would be nice for the highly mineralized wet ground, the 14” works but the shape just doesn’t do it for me, and a bigger one like say the 17x13 might have a bit more depth, would be very handy

• Like 2

As I stated previously, a 10x6 or a 12x8 would be great for this machine. I love the standard 11in coil now for its edge sensitivity (absolute fire when you’re all the way up to it in a gully!). Fingers are crossed. Then maybe something like a 22in Mono or DD for covering the flats.

Will have to wait and see though.

• Like 2

Nenad just posted this to the  Nugget Finder Coils User facebook Group (Hope it's ok to share here....)

"Nugget Finder Xceed coils for the gpx6000. There will be three coils released. A 12x7", 8x6" and 16x10". The one in the teaser image is the 12x7."

• Like 5

2 hours ago, orgone500 said:

Nugget Finder Xceed coils for the gpx6000. There will be three coils released. A 12x7", 8x6" and 16x10". The one in the teaser image is the 12x7."

Sounds great! I wonder though whether they will be able to meet the huge demand. These coils might be really hard to get once they become available. I just remember how long it took for the NF Zsearch to reach the US market and that was just 1 coil.

GC

6 hours ago, Gold Catcher said:

Sounds great! I wonder though whether they will be able to meet the huge demand. These coils might be really hard to get once they become available. I just remember how long it took for the NF Zsearch to reach the US market and that was just 1 coil.

GC

It's a lot harder to make though and NF coils are hand made.

• Like 1

Have you noticed all brands are sticking to smaller sizes, there is likely good reason for this. 

Imagine an SDC 2300 with a 22" coil? I don't think it'd give the depth increases customers would expect with depth on bigger deeper targets with such a big coil.    The 14x9 and 11" didn't really appear to do much for it from what I've read.

17" or larger seems to be the most in demand coil size for Australia from what I've seen yet all brands are sticking with smaller sizes for their 6000 coils,  I think for the 6000 you'd lose a lot of that small gold sensitivity with a really big coil that its so good for, and then the big question is will these bigger coils add significant depth or would manufacturers just be making bigger coils for mostly ground coverage losing that small gold sensitivity, along with adding significant weight and then would people be happy with that? 

For me I'm lucky I only want smaller size coils, 15" seems to be the limit of what I'd ever need around here 🙂

• Like 3