XP Deus II Factory Reset - Software Reboot

Shelton

I need to know how to reboot frozen - stall DEUS II RC panel. Like with other devices. 

58 minutes ago, Shelton said:

I need to know how to reboot frozen - stall DEUS II RC panel. Like with other devices. 

You could try and update it with a computer, that could take it out of the loop. Only other option I saw anywhere but would not recommend is disconnecting the battery, you'd have to take it apart.

Just make sure you're not in the diving program, if you have the 3 padlocks, just press them in the sequence they are flashing.

• Like 1

I think he is in diving mode too. As F350Platinum said. Push the top 3 buttons left to right.

• Like 1

I have seen several reports of frozen remotes and the only way that appears to work is to let it power down and then reconnect it - there is a mention of taking it apart and disconnecting but not something i would recommend - just power down.  Also check which version of the software you are on and email XP with your problem. 

V6 has 3 different version - Original , Big Button date stamp 8.3.22 and V06 date stamp 11.3.22 - when you get it back working  look in Options, Info, and then press the top middle button corresponding to the arrow and this will show a date stamp

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eakringdigger said:

I have seen several reports of frozen remotes and the only way that appears to work is to let it power down and then reconnect it - there is a mention of taking it apart and disconnecting but not something i would recommend - just power down.  Also check which version of the software you are on and email XP with your problem. 

V6 has 3 different version - Original , Big Button date stamp 8.3.22 and V06 date stamp 11.3.22 - when you get it back working  look in Options, Info, and then press the top middle button corresponding to the arrow and this will show a date stamp

Problem is when this happens, the remote is completely unresponsive, including the power off push button, so you can’t just “power it down”.  You have to either let the battery run down with time or physically disconnect the battery.

See this post;

• Like 1

ColonelDan pegged it. Check out this thread:

Remote Froze During Frequency Scan

He let the battery run down all the way on the RC and then plugged in the charger and it came back to life.