Is Minelab Coming Out With A New Land Machine

Pretty much covered here 

Nothing new has emerged as of late

I think the overall consensus is Minelab will announce the release of a new coin detector for fiscal year 2023 which starts in July 2022. Most people think the announcement will come during the fist quarter in the early Fall.

Replacements are well overdue for the GPZ, the CTX and the Excal 2. The 1st two I know for sure are currently under development. Release dates are wholly dependent on the detectors reaching the design parameters for performance. Various component shortages have created problems too. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 9:28 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

They address the oldest models, and weak spots in the lineup as needed. Anytime anything gets discontinued, something needs to replace it. So what is oldest, not selling well, or been discontinued? It ain’t rocket science

So, they are going to make a waterproof Sovereign that will function only in Pinpoint mode AND discriminate!  😁

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

A replacement for the Etrac for be a Welcome sight.

Some are saying a new Detector announcement  at Detectival  2022 ……. The First week of September ……… I’m hoping for a long overdue CTX 4040 😎

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can get on board with that, but hoping they bring the price down a bit (1600 to 1800 range)