Is Minelab Coming Out With A New Land Machine

The 18th of this month is the Codan year end report for physical 2022. It's possible more hints could be revealed in that report on any future releases. They finally removed the Etrac, Safari, and X-terra from the website recently which could be a sign of something new coming. I'm kinda wondering if the release will be a land only machine. I don't really need a waterproof machine myself. So I don't care either way. I can also see a detector strictly designed for land use having a lower MSRP versus a fully waterproof machine. Actually I think it would be smart to release a new land only machine to keep cost down, besides avoiding the headaches associated with them. I've had my hopes up for quite a while now there would be something new. Maybe this Fall they will announce something.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, longbow62 said:

The 18th of this month is the Codan year end report for physical 2022. It's possible more hints could be revealed in that report on any future releases.

We're also only a month away from England's Detectival gathering.  That has been used in the past by manufacturers to 'tease' the attendees with soon-to-be-released products.  I am (as are many others) hoping for some excitement to be revealed then.  Is it too much to hope that multiple vendors will participate in that curtain lifting exercise?  (I live too far away to affordably attend, but I'm counting on some of you to tell us about it.  And of course there will be plenty of other online reports, including YouTube videos.  Oops, those are taking a beating here lately....  :laugh:)

• Like 2

+1 on better waterproofing at least for the Equinox plus beef control pod and maybe bulge the top of the grip .  Call it the "Hard Nox" as it had a tough puberty😉

• Haha 2