10 Must Have Deus II Accessories

☠ Cipher

On 4/7/2022 at 7:09 PM, F350Platinum said:

I wanted to buy that headphone adapter from that link. Unfortunately the flat rate shipping charge on what could be put in an envelope was outrageous. 😵 It was much more than the item.

True, I saw the same and started to order 10 to get free shipping. Think 9 people would have interest from my bulk order with actual shipping?

9 hours ago, Gwcracker said:

True, I saw the same and started to order 10 to get free shipping. Think 9 people would have interest from my bulk order with actual shipping?

Sure would, but would you do that? 🙂 I'd hate to see you get stuck with any.

It seems to me that the one distributor is sitting on these adapters as I find no other dealers stocking them. Some are in love with a dollar so much that they will do whatever necessary to gain a few extra, and that is what appears to be happening.

Don't think it will be to long before XP gets wind of this practice and hopefully puts an end to it.

I was wanting to add one to my outfit as a just in case item but it's not really needed at this point.

geo

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 12:22 PM, Gwcracker said:

It seems to me that the one distributor is sitting on these adapters as I find no other dealers stocking them. Some are in love with a dollar so much that they will do whatever necessary to gain a few extra, and that is what appears to be happening.

Don't think it will be to long before XP gets wind of this practice and hopefully puts an end to it.

I was wanting to add one to my outfit as a just in case item but it's not really needed at this point.

geo

Ser Detecting has the adapter cords for $18.54 shipped. That's $15 less shipping than the other company. The other co wanted $20.20 shipping alone, plus $12 for the cord.

geo

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 6:42 AM, Chase Goldman said:

PS. The 240 also appears to be unobtainium, at least in the US.

They are back in stock at Big Boys Hobbies as of this morning if you’re looking for one. I just ordered mine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can get the WS4 headphone adapter right now for the WS6 at colonial metal detectors, got mine for $18 shipped. 🙂 I used PayPal:

https://www.colonialmetaldetectors.com/xp-deus-ws4-wireless-headphone-adapter.html

• Like 1

Got this thing today, it's cool but like the butterfly clip it tries to push the coil cover off. 🤬 It's a little better...20220425_135059.thumb.jpg.1bed2457c26335367039d29cc0519eee.jpg

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

You can get the WS4 headphone adapter right now for the WS6 at colonial metal detectors, got mine for $18 shipped. 🙂 I used PayPal:

https://www.colonialmetaldetectors.com/xp-deus-ws4-wireless-headphone-adapter.html

And as of this morning they Also have the D2 with both of the coil options in stock. Rich is a great guy and is always fair and a pleasure to do business with.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Bach said:

And as of this morning they Also have the D2 with both of the coil options in stock. Rich is a great guy and is always fair and a pleasure to do business with.

It does seem like a good shop. They ship quickly. 👍

5 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

It does seem like a good shop. They ship quickly. 👍

Yes that is correct, and always well packaged, and best of all no sales tax outside the state of C T.

• Like 1