Jump to content

Recommended Posts

A staggering number of targets!!     🏋️‍♀️

After digging that many targets law of averages is on your side. 

Its been a long time since I have seen a stamp that deep on a ring.

That is an OLD one!!

congrads   SHN       now hit the Aspirin    :unsure:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


10 minutes ago, Jim in ma said:

A staggering number of targets!!     🏋️‍♀️

After digging that many targets law of averages is on your side. 

Its been a long time since I have seen a stamp that deep on a ring.

That is an OLD one!!

congrads   SHN       now hit the Aspirin    :unsure:

Yep, the key to my success, never stop digging 😄

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pulling that much trash out of there the city should be paying you something for your hard work.

Great looking finds and wish you more luck on your next hunt.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a good laugh at your finds. It looks like nobody has hit it with Discrimination or ID. That's the way we had to do it with our old gold detectors. You deserve every good target you get. By the way tell me the location so I can avoid it next time in USA. 😎  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You must have dug a LOT of holes !

I couldn't do a 7 hour hunt even if I was just wandering around without any targets !

I do have a question about that ring...🤔

Did you try it on to see if you'd disappear ? 

Didn't think so ,,,how much did it weigh?👍 ............SOHNox ? Heyyyy , Where'd he go ??

 

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Pulling that much trash out of there the city should be paying you something for your hard work.

Great looking finds and wish you more luck on your next hunt.

I know 🙄 But they said I could keep all the trash as payment 😄.

14 hours ago, geof_junk said:

I had a good laugh at your finds. It looks like nobody has hit it with Discrimination or ID. That's the way we had to do it with our old gold detectors. You deserve every good target you get. By the way tell me the location so I can avoid it next time in USA. 😎  

This place is huge. I could detect it for a year and still come home with the same amount of stuff. If I had a garbage bag that day, I could have come home with 50 aluminum cans too.  I really want to go to the other side of the pond, but parking is an issue.  That is the side where everyone else hunted hard. I would love to see what they left with their keen discrimination analysis. I wonder if they left any coins or gold by cherry picking.  Come on down it's just a plane ride away 😄

6 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

You must have dug a LOT of holes !

I couldn't do a 7 hour hunt even if I was just wandering around without any targets !

I do have a question about that ring...🤔

Did you try it on to see if you'd disappear ? 

Didn't think so ,,,how much did it weigh?👍 ............SOHNox ? Heyyyy , Where'd he go ??

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, My body stops talking to me for a day, but later on I feed it and it forgives me for working it so hard 🥰 As for the ring, and seeing as I'm here and didn't disappear, it weighs 4.9 grams, size 5.25. I bit tiny, even for my fingers. But come to think of it, I haven't seen my wife in a couple days 🤔

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Great variety of finds there!

   I'm surprised you didn't come up with alot of bottles, but those could be unseen under the mud! I often wonder what people will call treasures at our landfills in a few hundred, or thousand years!👍👍

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...