Cool 60's Token, Atleast The Most Bestest I've Snagged! Yes Most Bestest!

2 hunts today first in sleet,rain and snow in the greatest county of lee(for keeping victims poor)! Wet to my knees but no bother to me,just hard slimy with mud gloves! 1790's property covered in tiny mid 1900's nails like roofing but smaller heads,square nails,random iron of all sorts(not much modern trash) I've poured 100+ hours to close vicinity(yard,small yard) to house just on hope to no avail besides 2 early 1900's wheats,Mason lids,random non ferrous objects most holes no stretch have multiple nails. Best find in field 1820's flat button I posted here 3,4 years ago and even what little I've been in the fields is slower rate of fire mo'chine gun beeping! I need to give the yard up but it's hard I know theirs something there if I could zig,zag proper!:) used sensitive ft modified chased 1 way nice signals to mostly nails,deep HC I used for 1,2 hours bottle caps 4,silencer high to many many more falses (complimented by my chasing when i know better) and seems to up average the numbers a bit but i may have been overwhelmed by hope spiraling and overloading of de beep! I'm really loving the nuance to all audio options not pitch in pwn, didnt realize 5 tones could or would be so deliciously squeaky! Does anyone have any knowledge to spare on rivet,pottery and I know its roouugghhh bullet? Thanks in advance! Goodluck.

Fast forward a drive to chatranooga and 2 hours work, I hit some grass around utc, construction area and lost 4 1/2 hours trying to learn things! This is where it all turned around for a few glorious minutes when behold a token on a zinc signal! I like it alot and never seen one,what say you!? 

Much more modern trash and chasing at first,then passing up all under 90 signals for the last bit only the token for 2nd hand cool/finds o' value but a win for me! I pre deus 2 had gotten away from detecting when I really love it but having places to go or lack of on the road and when home I have family so times limited! I'm just going (gotta get my mind right and just go) and if its city,county,hood owned I'm just going and I'm gonna feel good about it to! Lol im not going to step on anyone or be a menace I'm just going to beep! I'm really liking the machine,tonal symphony,ergos,the smorgus board of stuff to change buttons to push on my handy dandy RC! Gotta quit chasing/hoping and just let it happen! Pics with wire were a few of the junker clunkers still in my bag from chatt greenery with token! All others pics from lee county rural communities! He bout the painted penny its purdy! I've had some depth equal to the deepest I dig broadly speaking as well from nox800,atpro(deepest things as a whole 1 day in miss 10" .69 caliber were the only finds about with atpro big nel). Sure some pop cans,big stuff maybe a bit deeper digs but most of my dogs 3" to 7" broadly I think. Just random thoughts of the deus and journey! Goodluck to everyone on yours and I hope happy digging finds you all! If anyone can give some info on anything it would be appreciated and locked away in my mushy head! Thanks oh almost forgot 2 locations in Chattanooga 2,3 blocks apart 1 had pretty annoying/serious emi 1 had nothing of note! Sit mochine down to paw&claw damn thing was bing,bong,bammin to really frustrating levels gain 85! Dealt with it for can slaw prizes though!:) onenote thing imo sensitive with descrim up to 6.8 or 7 full tones,pwn,reactivity 2-3,iron volume 1,audio hrz 450ish,gain 95,no notch,audio response 4 or 5 I go back and forth,silencer 2 but I'll bounce it off the floor at the carpet bombed places,bottlecaps in modern trash 3,4,/equalizer bumped 1 decibel per row gaining 1 on previous,headphones volume 6 I think that covers my favorite/what jives with me atm however i ran some 5 tone today and liked it alot actually.

16495554416834879512834290474262.jpg

16495554586741004597184072586929.jpg

16495554711564550434777954608445.jpg

16495554909199122907519355584442.jpg

16495555032091411737262264665514.jpg

16495573105226531406899637085357.jpg

16495573260482819079135530290959.jpg

16495573418377366574026408044113.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

The token/coin is cool and actually from the mid-50's most likely and fetches a few bucks from collectors.  Here's the story behind it:

1950's Pontiac "Chief of The Sixes" Coin (motorcitymusclecars.com)

Dude,thanks chase! 

I for whatever reason(probly excitement to be part of the gang) lol and thought it said "sixties" did not look it up! 

That's 100% better than alabama tax tokens then which even if it wasn't monetarily this big chief of the woody Harrelson token is way cooler!

Thanks for letting me in on what you obviously put effort in, I thought it was pretty cool for a token( I thought at first it was one of those presidential tokens, I think I dug a Garfield late 1800's?) Was surprised when it was something new/unique/Americana. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

Thanks for letting me in on what you obviously put effort in

Thanks, but to be honest it was all of 5 minutes of effort.  I simply zoomed in on your pics, read that it was a GM Corp coin, and that clued me in to recognizing "Pontiac" and the "Chief of the Sixes" slogan and then Google did the rest.  I like doing the research on the whatzit finds and potential detecting locations.  Part of the fun encompassed in the hobby, especially relic detecting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Thanks, but to be honest it was all of 5 minutes of effort.  I simply zoomed in on your pics, read that it was a GM Corp coin, and that clued me in to recognizing "Pontiac" and the "Chief of the Sixes" slogan and then Google did the rest.  I like doing the research on the whatzit finds and potential detecting locations.  Part of the fun encompassed in the hobby, especially relic detecting.

A quick google and read but effort none the less appreciated!:)

36 minutes ago, NCtoad said:

Nice write up!   I also like programs 2 and 3.  

Thanks toad! I know I could have a bit more structure but I'm wierd like if someone dismisses me because of such I take it as a slight on much less privelage folk. Which are the folk I come from but I'm certain that way of thinking is also what hold those folks back and they dont achieve because of the silliness of they were meant to be small folk! Lol nothing to do with tokens, I guess one part of me wants to be an animal one part civilized to match the achievements! Lol silly world. I also live a life alone on the road working and dont do phone convos much so maybe theirs that. Aether way I appreciate the looks,comments,any knowledge I feel I could implement and I'm gonna learn this thing well it's what I do!  And chase signals because a few lucky digs in the past!:)

• Like 1

Btw fellas for context, the site back home I say is loaded with iron and signals to be unaffected by the iron almost dont exist! This is a bit of stuff that comes out of 8/10 holes of any non ferrous. Modern clad for testing on this chip box in mid hotel room!:) a few of real bent/steeple nails actually have good signals and this is just what I saved for testing. 

See the bent up paper card(nails on different plain) for elevation on an already elevated chip box! 

When I go back to this place next weekend I'm gonna try to keep track or document the madness! 

Have a good day, just saw the sack o junk and had a lightbulb!

16497083892517068542827492377159.jpg

Just now, Commonwealthdetector said:

Btw fellas for context, the site back home I say is loaded with iron and signals to be unaffected by the iron almost dont exist! This is a bit of stuff that comes out of 8/10 holes of any non ferrous. Modern clad for testing on this chip box in mid hotel room!:) a few of real bent/steeple nails actually have good signals and this is just what I saved for testing. 

See the bent up paper card(nails on different plain) for elevation on an already elevated chip box! 

When I go back to this place next weekend I'm gonna try to keep track or document the madness!  Headed for the Bush now,be back in a bit with some sort of experience! Good lord willing and the creek dont rise

Have a good day, just saw the sack o junk and had a lightbulb!

16497083892517068542827492377159.jpg