First Silver With The Legend

10 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Well I'm already out of likes for the day... I wonder how many we get... anyway, awesome coin finds and that Barber is beautiful, well done!

It really is nice,I'm jealous! I really like the look of barbies

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2022 at 4:48 PM, Tometusns said:

...18d Buffalo,...

You are probably aware of this and already investigated, but just in case -- there was an overdate (8/7) from Denver that year.  If you haven't investigated, the PCGS website should have plenty of photos for comparison.  The Cherrypickers' Guide estimates 250 or fewer survive (PCGS also has the number they've certified and survival estimates although the latter doesn't seem to make sense sometimes).  It's a longshot, but occasionally those hit.  :wink:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

You are probably aware of this and already investigated, but just in case -- there was an overdate (8/7) from Denver that year.  If you haven't investigated, the PCGS website should have plenty of photos for comparison.  The Cherrypickers' Guide estimates 250 or fewer survive (PCGS also has the number they've certified and survival estimates although the latter doesn't seem to make sense sometimes).  It's a longshot, but occasionally those hit.  :wink:

GB,

I did check it out and I couldn’t see any evidence of the overdate. Thanks for the heads up. Tom

• Like 1