I Didn't Want To Post These Finds. Not Worth Looking At Lol.

1 hour ago, Rick N. MI said:

Only got out for about 1 hour today at old school. Out in the field there used be some kind of building or house. A lot of iron and got a few IH's and other coins in the past. I've hunted for a few years there and don't get anything there anymore.

I took the Gold Kruzer over there today. I used Deep mode with 5x9.5 dd coil. I dug a couple bullets and lead. A piece of iron and little pieces of canning lids that are shredded all over the place there. 

Hardly worth posting but I did anyway. Sorry about that.

Finds.jpg

Dont be sorry we all dig things like you have here and also if your like me and a bit of convo/interactions with folks who like the same hobby makes you happy post away! 

Goodluck and dont be sorry unless ya just want!:)

• Like 4

Yes, it is worth while to get out and do something and this is what I enjoy doing. Better things will come. Thank you.

• Like 4

An hour outside swinging a detector is much better than an hour inside doing nothing! 👍 Thanks for showing the reality for all of us. 🙂

• Like 3

I got out for 3-4 hours today and dug a pouch full of aluminum and 3 pennies.  Trying to put a little time on this Simplex I got a while back and learn it so at least did some of that.  And the day was really nice out so bonus.  I’ll find that gold eventually. Nobody else appears to be digging for it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, nickeldNdimed said:

I got out for 3-4 hours today and dug a pouch full of aluminum and 3 pennies.  Trying to put a little time on this Simplex I got a while back and learn it so at least did some of that.  And the day was really nice out so bonus.  I’ll find that gold eventually. Nobody else appears to be digging for it. 

Thus said NickeldNdimed... That's awesome 👍

Is it me, or did everyone have sort of a "blah" day today? I got nickels and dimes. 😵

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Thus said NickelNdimed... That's awesome 👍

Is it me, or did everyone have sort of a "blah" day today? I got nickels and dimes. 😵

Yeah, if I find at least some nickels and dimes I know at least there is potential it has not been hunted in a while. The amount of pull tabs and shrapnel is also pretty nuts but keeps my hope up for some gold. And I know there is people activity in this area and have found coins and non-precious jewelry.   Must just be a blah day just to remind us to slow down and enjoy just being there.  

• Like 2

What did the rubber ball ring up as, just asking so I won't dig it.

Anytime you can get out to do something you like is time well spent.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1