Observations Of Nokta And Makro Detectors

Hi Terry.

Don was talking about the AU Goldfinder by Nokta. Distibuted by KellyCo only.

I'm still waiting for mine, having major troubles with any of our dealers not even knowing if Australia will be supplied yet. 

Looks like mine will have to come via California.

In the same high kHz as the Makro Gold Racer, but without the display. More like our old-school gold units with dials, no display apart from a red light, green light for non-ferrous, and can be hipmounted (coils both stock and accessory will come with longer than normal coil leads) and still carry the same improvements the Gold Racer has ie: an intelligent SAT speed correlation to help keep it stable on hotter ground, a beaut function for us when run in conjunction with the gain setting.

Just Google Nokta AUGoldfinder and you should find the specs... and be able to download the user manual, which they've done a good job on all their user manuals now.

The G2+ you are referring to are a beaut detector. It's the Teknetics version of the Fisher F19 only it has a pistol grip shaft so many including myself say it's far more ergonomic than the F19.

They come in the best Camo I've ever seen on a detector. But they may have stopped that now...you can still get Camo stock of F19's and G2+'s, depending on earlier dealer stock.

They are essentially the same detector, but some say there is a slight difference in the setting of the Iron segment ranges, I wouldn't know because I don't need or use any type of disc when detecting with them and run them all metal all the time.

The G+ you'll notice on a lot of threads is merely the quick nickname given to the new Nokta Fors Gold+ (plus).

51 minutes ago, argyle said:

They come in the best Camo I've ever seen on a detector. But they may have stopped that now...you can still get Camo stock of F19's and G2+'s, depending on earlier dealer stock.

It appears they still make the G2+ in camo and even in Pink camo.  Ya wouldn't loose a pink one for sure and who would steal it?  

1 minute ago, Roughwater said:

It appears they still make the G2+ in camo and even in Pink camo.  Ya wouldn't loose a pink one for sure and who would steal it?  

Yeah but the matching Stilettos shoe's just won't work  when ya working the slope's, I'd be very careful about presentation out in the Bush,, Ever see Deliverance ??:wub::biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah I hope they keep producing them in the Camo and stop calling them LTD.

A lot of guys don't like the Camo, but I reckon it's swift.

I think Steve likes the stock standard silver.

My first F19 was camo, lovely Maple type. Had to sell it quickly due to hernia surgery.

As soon as I could walk I ordered another, and said to the guy Camo please but not pink, repeat not pink, NOT pink!

• Like 1

Funny, I like camo on most my gear, but that F19 camo just doesn't do it for me

4 hours ago, PhaseTech said:

Funny, I like camo on most my gear, but that F19 camo just doesn't do it for me

Yeah, I might wear a Camo backpack for water cartage, food and extra battery ect. But would never wear Camo.

Dropped into a shop selling the latest Camo range put out by a New Zealand mob.

The entire range of backpacks, boots and clothes was a terrible matrix computer spotted type camo.

The guy says Sambar deer look straight though it and it's the go for all deer hunters. Now every maker is trying to copy the camo type.

You'll get no argument from me regarding black. I can't believe white coils are still made by anyone.

images.jpg

• Like 1